What's your favorite recipe you've made/tasted?

Curious to see the different taste buds of the diy community… My personal favorite I made from a spinoff off a recipe I found here was a lemony cream biscuit I made a few years ago with lemon inw, biscuit, bav cream, Graham crust, sweet cream sweetener… Can’t remember the %…

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of threads on the topic…
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=favorite%20recipes

5 Likes

Probably more popular recent ones being What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III) 2019 & Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II and even browsing the prior years versions. The forum search function here is great and can be narrowed by using the advanced function. Find it useful to find a certain flavor interest to use in something perhaps even no brand specific for inspirations. Gl to u!

5 Likes

I don’t have a “favorite” I just vape them all. I rotate between 2-3 recipes a day and it’s different everyday.

Have I posted some mixes on the recipe side? Yup. Will I post more. Hopefully, but it takes air of time for me to do so.

4 Likes

I get hooked on one and stick to for sometimes years…then my taste buds go blind and I hop on another train =)

4 Likes

Soho 12% (come on Lars my son, change the 10 characters thing)

8 Likes

Lmao I seen your profile pic and b4 I opened the thread I said Soho at 12pct lmao , I still havent tried that little tester from months ago … I really need to find it

5 Likes

Thanks Rico Suave!

3 Likes

Dude how did you know I was changing my name to that Rico Suave , formerly Fidalgo vapes lmao

3 Likes

because we are brothers… From other mothers…

5 Likes

Dude, I love you, I wanna know how many pitbulls you have and I wanna know what rappers you listen to, I also wanna know what fedora colour I should wear. Dude, I need you

4 Likes

Been hooked on this for 6 months, I can vape it anytime no matter what mood Im in. Made 2 30 ML batches. But it seems to taste better fresh with a shorter 3-5 day steep. It can be a coil gunker but worth it for me since it’s doing it’s job keeping me happy. It’s also awesome in jull PODs

Gonna take some good adice and try it with the LB VBIC next time. and maybe tweat it a bit. with more VC and no SS and less Yogurt and Whipped cream

5 Likes

set to private @Freddie3

4 Likes

One of my ADV’s for the last 9 months or so. MMmmm!

LemonBlueberry

6 Likes

Why gear do you use for this mix?

3 Likes

I use 100% VG pre-mixed, strength is 3mg nic.
Norpro mixer, AWS Scale and put it in 150, 250 or 500 ml bottles with the nice screw-on nozzle.

6 Likes

By gear, I think she was asking what atty and mod you use… :wink:

5 Likes

Ah, I see. I mainly squonk with either The Rage or Topside Dual for my mod and my only atty is The Drop dual coil RDA. In it I use Fused Claptons 2-26/36, 3 mm Ni80 from coilology and I use Fire Ball cotton.

3 Likes

For me it has to be my Madd Monsoon mix:
60 mil bottle version
5mil FA Monsoon
10 mil TFA Dragonfruit
The rest is VG nic and VG. I believe the PG in the flavors is all the PG I need ever.

The next one I am working on is a Lunar Harvest clone. (Also add some ice to that lunar harvest.)

3 Likes

Small mix session Madd Monsoon, Lunar Harvest clone, Lunar Harvest Ice, and Kool Watermelon. See how it goes.

5 Likes