What's your next purchase?

Another I’m excited to hear the results of. The predecessor to this mod is the Esquare by Lost Vape. The link is to Planet Vapor which is local for me. I’ve looked at the Esquare several times but never thought of buying one. But if the reports are good for folks with the Efusion and Mutation X RTA I will probably get that red combo. Ferrari Vape.

2 Likes

After buying SX Mini M Class last week along with a silicone sleeve and 4-18650s and a TFV4 along with Titanium coils and a dual rba deck yesterday nothing else for at least a week.
~signed Addicted to Vaping and a self professed Mod Whore after 30yrs of smoking 2 packs a day.

5 Likes

anyone see this thing yet?
Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121705905231&alt=web

1 Like

I like that it comes with the dual coil RBA. That makes me more interested than anything. And the allen head deck screws!!! Oh yeah. That’s my main bitch with the TF-R2. Those are some crap screws but these on the Thunderstorm are nice.

I’ve never felt guilty one bit for spending tons of cash on vape products to keep me off the stinkies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s the reward for choosing life!

Nice line up, by the way! :+1:

2 Likes

I couldn’t pass up this deal. I payed $156 for my first one.

Shipped in 2hrs… Damn they’re fast… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So…I’ve got two VTC mini’s on the way to me now…one green and one black. I’d blame it on drunk ordering except I don’t drink. I got ticked off at FT being slow and ordered another one from ecig.com. LOL. I hope they’re good. I think I’m gonna put one back for a rainy day after I test and make sure it works okay. I figure April is only 6 months away and if regs don’t change, I’ll need a good backup or three. Fingers crossed at least one of them gets to me next week. :wink:

1 Like

JoJo so far I think its a great mod for the price and every thing it doe’s. Did the upgrade from Joyetech and it was fast and simple to do, took less than 2 minutes to complete.

1 Like

Wow Pro_Vapes I cant believe all the stuff you order, Where do you work at? Or are you independantly wealthy? LOL

Looks like everybody likes Ecig’s prices, Glad I posted so people could order from them. Check out the prices for Crown coils while your on there site.

1 Like

Not often I spend this much on vape gear, well for a mod and tank anyway. But I’m chomping at the bit to get my hands on Escribe and all the :bell::bell: and whistles it has. And that Aromamizer, well it looks too good.

3 Likes

I’m looking at buying the vaporshark dna200 myself…probably next week…

1 Like

I looked at that too but couldn’t figure what I would be getting for the extra $20 or so. For me it boiled down to aesthetics. I like how the Efusion looks, plain and simple. But that damn Reuleaux, if that had been available for purchase tonight I would have given up my card# for it instead. I was just anxious to get a new mod to go with that damn tank you pushed me into buying when I wasn’t even shopping for one! Shame on you man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just put in money for a Wismec Reuleaux pre-order! Group buy for Mutation X MT RTA is probably also gonna happen, and I am trying to get them interested in the Ohmega as well :smile:

5 Likes

not quite as good as a dna 200…but it is a 200…

ordered yesterday and it’s marked as shipped today!!!

3 Likes

This one is for you @quitter1

2 Likes

I think you’ll agree with me it’s like mighty mouse small but powerful I think you’ll like it!!! :wink:

1 Like

@quitter1 made me do it… no more tanks for a while tho!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I couldn’t find a better deal in the US, and I didn’t want to wait for the China deal.

2 Likes

I purchased some things today! Very excited considering it is my second purchase. I have found some recipes on some threads that sound so good.

I cannot wait to make up some of this delicious sounding liquid. Pretty big order for me but I think it will be worth it!
Sorry for such small font on the pictures, not very tech savy haha

4 Likes

Nice lot. You’ll make some great mixes with that. And the pix are fine. You can click on them and they enlarge. I read all on an iPad mini.

1 Like

Oh alright good! Yes, I am very excited. Finally decided to buy some glass bottles. I assume it will make the experience more enjoyable.
Some recipes called for some flavoorah flavors or however you spell it so hopefully I can just sub a different companies flavor instead, such as caramel. And if not I guess I will just have to fill up my shopping cart!

1 Like