What's your next purchase?

I’ve never felt guilty one bit for spending tons of cash on vape products to keep me off the stinkies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s the reward for choosing life!

Nice line up, by the way! :+1:

2 Likes

I couldn’t pass up this deal. I payed $156 for my first one.

Shipped in 2hrs… Damn they’re fast… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So…I’ve got two VTC mini’s on the way to me now…one green and one black. I’d blame it on drunk ordering except I don’t drink. I got ticked off at FT being slow and ordered another one from ecig.com. LOL. I hope they’re good. I think I’m gonna put one back for a rainy day after I test and make sure it works okay. I figure April is only 6 months away and if regs don’t change, I’ll need a good backup or three. Fingers crossed at least one of them gets to me next week. :wink:

1 Like

JoJo so far I think its a great mod for the price and every thing it doe’s. Did the upgrade from Joyetech and it was fast and simple to do, took less than 2 minutes to complete.

1 Like

Wow Pro_Vapes I cant believe all the stuff you order, Where do you work at? Or are you independantly wealthy? LOL

Looks like everybody likes Ecig’s prices, Glad I posted so people could order from them. Check out the prices for Crown coils while your on there site.

1 Like

Not often I spend this much on vape gear, well for a mod and tank anyway. But I’m chomping at the bit to get my hands on Escribe and all the :bell::bell: and whistles it has. And that Aromamizer, well it looks too good.

3 Likes

I’m looking at buying the vaporshark dna200 myself…probably next week…

1 Like

I looked at that too but couldn’t figure what I would be getting for the extra $20 or so. For me it boiled down to aesthetics. I like how the Efusion looks, plain and simple. But that damn Reuleaux, if that had been available for purchase tonight I would have given up my card# for it instead. I was just anxious to get a new mod to go with that damn tank you pushed me into buying when I wasn’t even shopping for one! Shame on you man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just put in money for a Wismec Reuleaux pre-order! Group buy for Mutation X MT RTA is probably also gonna happen, and I am trying to get them interested in the Ohmega as well :smile:

5 Likes

not quite as good as a dna 200…but it is a 200…

ordered yesterday and it’s marked as shipped today!!!

3 Likes

This one is for you @quitter1

2 Likes

I think you’ll agree with me it’s like mighty mouse small but powerful I think you’ll like it!!! :wink:

1 Like

@quitter1 made me do it… no more tanks for a while tho!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I couldn’t find a better deal in the US, and I didn’t want to wait for the China deal.

2 Likes

I purchased some things today! Very excited considering it is my second purchase. I have found some recipes on some threads that sound so good.

I cannot wait to make up some of this delicious sounding liquid. Pretty big order for me but I think it will be worth it!
Sorry for such small font on the pictures, not very tech savy haha

4 Likes

Nice lot. You’ll make some great mixes with that. And the pix are fine. You can click on them and they enlarge. I read all on an iPad mini.

1 Like

Oh alright good! Yes, I am very excited. Finally decided to buy some glass bottles. I assume it will make the experience more enjoyable.
Some recipes called for some flavoorah flavors or however you spell it so hopefully I can just sub a different companies flavor instead, such as caramel. And if not I guess I will just have to fill up my shopping cart!

1 Like

After heavy debate between another DNA 200 or more MF Flavors… I went with the flavors. I’m stocked up on DNAs right now and I’ll probably wait for a DNA 200 discount before I purchase another one.

2 Likes

Mate you must have some collection! Would love to see a pic of all. Don’t worry it’s only jealousy ha ha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

I’ve only been collecting this vendor for a few days. This will make 12.

My Stash It says 411 but I have a few dozen that I haven’t used or added yet. I should be near 500. A lot less than the Mix Queen… @Amy2

2 Likes

Must of cost a small fortune mate. But worth it. Awesome collection :ok_hand:

1 Like