What's your vape cave look like in 2022?

Mines a slow, downward spiraling disaster !!!

BUT, I did steal a small Origami from the wife, hehe …

Medium USPS boxes make GREAT stackers. Seal up packing tape all the corners (inside and out), then cut the tops off LEAVING about 1/2" around the perimeter for added strength. BEST THING IS, you can get USPS to drop them off at your house for FREE ~~ !!!

22 Likes

Looks fine to me!

8 Likes

Answer: Don’t ask. I did manage to take new bottles out of their packages and put them away in alphabetical order. Oh, and I did ask for a headlamp for xmas. I wear it to hunt down my flavors stored away in dark places :rofl:

8 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer your flavors are pushing your scale to the edge of your table. Watch out! :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah starting to get a little cluttered here…

But I did get a new cabinet from Santa! More room for stuff :grinning:

15 Likes

Oh how I wish I could have a Vapecave but I’m afraid I have to make do with something better described as Vape storage.
This is basically the top two shelves of our laundry cupboard.

I was hoping to be able to use a section of the spare bedroom but my wife has long used it as a storage area for candles that she sells so I’m not even going to ask.

18 Likes

Just make sure to order correctly lmao…I only wanted 15 pieces…and came home to this last year :rofl: :man_facepalming:

18 Likes

Organized Kaos!

16 Likes

@MisterSinner

12 Likes

Wish I had the room for a vape cave, but I make do with I have. To mix, I use my foldable work table with attachable lamp (also used for Zoom meetings). My flavors are in two dresser drawers and my bottles of nic base are stored in boxes in my bedroom. So far, it is working for me. Learning to live with limited space is challenging but do-able with enough creativity.

11 Likes

I have this hang-up about keeping my stuff in the dark :grin:

18 Likes

Looks better than my disaster! I’m thinking of declaring it a natural disaster and seeking aid from FEMA

10 Likes

Well, that’s going to be a very long wait!

8 Likes

Then I’m doomed to mixing in a declare disaster zone😂

7 Likes

Still in the process of house remodel, but got most of the vape stuff set up.

23 Likes

OCD, but in a good way :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Wyckmix that is a very CLEAN looking setup. Are those continuous clear plastic shelves ? I like the look of those.

6 Likes

What is your cat and Rick looking at?

6 Likes

The rest of the place……

17 Likes

@SessionDrummer thanks! Nah not continuous shelving, picked up some nail polish racks off Amazon. That’s just 4 rows of 4 mounted side by side. Still a work in progress, but it’s getting there.

7 Likes