When I Google Eliquid recipes

Whenever I use to Google Eliquid recipes this site was always number 1 , now ATF and Nic Vape are … Why is this ??? Shouldn’t we be number one ? Educate me please

5 Likes

Probably because they $pay$ for it, just my guess.

5 Likes

Not for me

Your doing it wrong

6 Likes

Yea I just checked mine google shows ELR first on mine too. But on Safari it comes in second, but its still a google search,

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I think @anon13011326 may be right. I did MORE than a few searches with a wide array of engines…

DogPile was the first one to bomb …

5 Likes

All I know is that I am offered the opportunity to move my web site up in the search results, rather expensively.

5 Likes

It’s crazy what they want!

2 Likes

If people only knew what these "free"search engines cost.

5 Likes

Ty the weird thing is after I posted this and just checked ELR is back on top lol…

6 Likes

Thanks for boosting us back up there @fidalgo_vapes !!!

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thats funny … All part of the master plan hahahah

5 Likes

6 Likes

In order to “boost” it after you do the search, shouldn’t you also <click> the ELR link ?
So the search engines see the site’s popularity ?
IDK.

5 Likes

:thinking: if that’s all it takes how about a daemon to auto-search and auto-select our way to the top.

CodingCatHasIdea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing)

In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeɪmən/)[1] is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.

4 Likes

These sites may be used pay per click method or may be doing a SEO of the sites that refers to organic visitors to their sites

5 Likes

Old thread but still interesting. I think this happens because google knows you so well. You will get different results depending on the user and the computer. The results will change over time if the same person uses the same computer on the same IP etc.
When I was in uni 15 years ago our teacher told us that google recognises you and at the time they had over 70 parameters to identify a computer and user. If you’re logged in to your google account it’s quite obvious but that’s not required at all. They social engineered the sh*t out of us, and they’re all doing it.
Happy days!

6 Likes

By now they probably “store” just about every keystroke, mouse click and word spoken. They probably have unimaginable numbers of Artificial Intelligence program jobs running continuously and scraping our “used” data and finding new ways to make money. Not to upset or stress anyone but there is really some frieghtning potential for the giant Info Tech Corporations wielding excessive power, money, control, and influence. I just upset myself thinking about it. :anguished: Makes me wish we could go back to the simple life.

7 Likes

Speaking of Google and ELR, was checking out @Plunderdrum’s new recipe, and hadn’t signed in yet, and saw an interesting Google Ad…

5 Likes