When it's not a good time to blow clouds

While driving home from work this morning (East bound I-40) I took a huge hit on my tank. When I exhaled all I could see was white. It was about about 30 or 45 minutes after sunrise and the sun was shining right in my face. By the time the fog cleared I was 4 wheels over the yellow line. Luckily I didn’t hit anything… but I did learned a big lesson. Vaping while driving can be fatal.

5 Likes

Shit! Glad nothing happened - This is why I use a Nautilus while driving, with a cracked window, and blow towards the crack :smiley:

5 Likes

A local B&M store in my town had “Don’t Drip and Drive” bumper stickers. With the new sub-ohm tanks we have now, this applies to them as well!

5 Likes

I was going to give this a like, but that is not really appropriate. Maybe a this is serieus shit button @daath?

3 Likes

Kinda looked like this??? (Flash Back!)

6 Likes

I made this same mistake a few weeks back.

It’s definitely an OH SHIT moment lol.

Glad you’re ok buddy.

Remember blow it out the window next time lol.

CMJ

3 Likes

I just had this exact same thing happen to me! I normally have a window cracked but it was pouring outside so it wasn’t like visibility wasn’t bad already or anything (insert sarcastic tone)…definite lesson learned!

1 Like

Been there ,done that.Now I always keep the window down .

1 Like

I have done this more times than I would like to admit. You’re just driving along, puff, puff, exhale then hit the window down button as quickly as possible while you are waving and blowing the vapor out of the view of your entire front window. Looks like your head is on fire. Can’t imagine what people must think.

3 Likes

I to have been fog blinded for a few secounds while driving scary stuff

no joke I just got off the highway (I-95)from my place in maine and realized the clouds were blinding my blind spots… could be dangerous???

1 Like

There’s a good possibility that someone has died in crash and nobody know the reason. :grimacing:

Good, that didn’t happends nothing bad! :slight_smile:
When I driving, I prefer to keep window slightly open, for pumping smog out.

2 Likes

Not the best of times, but, you know you’re gonna do it anyway…

6 Likes

Bro,that’s scary glad all was ok though. My fav thing to do, to get looks is pull into my local Race Trac convenience store make sure all windows are up fill the car thick with smoke and open the door. The looks I get are friggin priceless. Car fire,blunt no just enjoying not smoking stinkies and vaping.lol

1 Like

In a car with a fricken CROWN!! It’s like Cheech and Chong up in there!

3 Likes

Alright alright, I just lol’d hard here.

That meme you posted @ringling is me everyday. Except, I’m not the one to lean away, I always find myself throwing my hand up in front of me and waving the clouds away :laughing:

3 Likes
6 Likes