Where can I find the app?

I’ve had to reinstall everything on my phone but can’t find the elr app anywhere. Somebody please help.

6 Likes

Is there an app?

6 Likes

@Jammer3, @Stankhammer at this time, there is no ELR app. Please re-bookmark this (the forum), and the calculator site URLs.

5 Likes

Lars said “I have plans for apps, but not in the immediate future” ……

4 Likes

@Tyler_Smith

3 Likes

There was an app on the google play store but it was in no relation to ELR they just copied the name.

4 Likes

I actually already knew there wasn’t any app lol.

3 Likes

I’m sure Lars has it on his to-do-when-time-permits list. Right after he fixes the DB naming and the email notifications. :grimacing:

5 Likes

There is or was a app for the forum. In the forum at the top of the page is a link to the web calculator. I always use my phone to mix. I don’t even posses a computer that isn’t obsolete. What am I missing?

5 Likes

It appears on all app stores by typing ‘elr’: not that complicated.

2 Likes

I use the elr up on my phone, so yes there is an app. Hhh

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s an easy find. I doubt that my clients, who struggle to grasp the idea of using WhatsApp to contact me, would find finding the app a struggle.

Dealing with Slovakian issues around directly contacting me is a daily issue.

3 Likes

Doesn’t pop up for me on the 3 app stores I have. Was so convenient before I had to reinstall everything, now I can’t find it

2 Likes

@SquirrelSmash

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.

2 Likes

yes, not there anymore.

The other e-liquid is just a copyright infringement.

when you select “app details”. it’s supposed to take you to the app on the Google play store. Now it can’t find it.

2 Likes