Where do I begin here?

I got these flavors i got no clue what to do with, i kno they’re useful but i need to mix them in order to understand them…n this is just a few…

7 Likes

From the looks of the picture… You’re on the way to a sweet egg tart!

7 Likes

See, idk what a.sweet egg tart even is OR where to even start for%'s my 1st. Forsure would be a mess!

Then next.thing I am 4 recipes deep all different %'s and I STILL don’t know what I’m supposed to be tasting
Idk anymore. I’ve completely stopped posting many recipes until I. Can answer why I am doing whatever I decided to.

6 Likes

As a beginning mixer I fell into to the habit of buying everything from the vendor that appealed to me. All wide-eyed “Ooo that looks good! Ooo so does this!” Like a kid in a candy store. I soon had a fuck-ton of concentrates and, once mixed up, would be in vapers heaven…in theory. But I lacked the knowledge back then (SFTing, flavor pairing etc) to put them to practical use.
You sound like many of us were at that point in the process. And to be honest, I’ve got hundreds and hundreds of flavors (many untested) but the reality is I typically only use maybe 20 or 30 of them on a regular basis. With that said…you’re not the 1st or the last to be in this sort of situation. :crazy_face:

11 Likes