Where do you get flavors from if your Canadian?

As a Canadian I was wondering where fellow Canadians get there supplies from?

2 Likes

diy-ejuice.com, probably the best supplier in canada

3 Likes

I believe it’s in bc. Is there any in Toronto I can actually visit. I’ve gotten most of my flavors from Its Vape Time one of my local shops

2 Likes

A few from happyvaper. Then there was allecigsolution, long time i did not order from them, 2 years ago did not like there vg pg and nic, funnytaste at the time made me forget about mixing but whit here elr and diy its a beter world🤗

2 Likes

The Broke Vaper in London Ontario … you can also get flavours from Nic River but keep price under 100 bucks and you should have no trouble with Customs. I never had a problem. Just don’t buy any nicotine from Nic River only Flavours. For VG, nicotine and other stuff I use The Broke Vaper

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll check the broke vape out

1 Like

As of late I’ve been using DashVapes. I can drive there and purchase in person. I’m not good at waiting for vape mail.

2 Likes

Dashvapes are good peeps they helped me out with a customs snafu I had with a package from them just recently. Good prices and great CS

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer posted some videos they made. I got a good kick out of them!

2 Likes

More Canadian companies are starting to carry flavourings I’ve found DashVapes, Canvapes and maple leaf vapes.

1 Like

Kelly Mann @ DIY Ejuice is hands down the best for pricing and variety, used them for years now and ELR has a 10% discount code

2 Likes

I talked a coworker into diy and he uses them. He likes to do one big order which basically lasts the year! I’m going to piggy back his next order that’s for sure❗️

1 Like

Is the discount 10 it says 5 in the resources?

1 Like

Is 5% much better than a poke in the eye :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve just received my first order from “Flavor Apprentice.” I’m brand new to the game so I don’t know about the flavors. I got some called “Real Flavor” so I’m going to give it a try.
They delivered on time, and the order was complete. No complaints about the service.

2 Likes