Where do you get your stuff?

I was looking around today as I need to get some apple and some peach flavors. I found that Wizard Labs was 6.50 and BCV was 7.50 my all time favorite NR is a whopping 9.50. for 4 oz bottles. I was a little disappointed at NR’s price.

2 Likes

I order from all 3 place’s who ever has what I need at the best price.

Shipping speed for me in Indiana
1 BCV
2 NR
3 ECX

Sorry I have never ordered from WL Oops my bad I miss read your post.

2 Likes

I buy from BCV, NR and Gremlin. I usually price shop but usually I go with whoever has everything I want on a particular order. Seems like every time I order there’s always 1 item out of stock… grrr. I like Gremlin for offering 5ml bottles of most flavors… nice if you want to try something and don’t want to buy much.

3 Likes

If it’s a long shopping list with many flavors from a multitude of vendors… The Gremlins never let me down and almost always have it stocked \m/ :imp: \m/

If I’m setting up for a mix marathon and realize, “Oh Shit!!! I’m almost out of X-ingredient!” I need supplies post-haste! …It’s Bull City to the rescue :+1: They’re 2hrs down the road so USPS has it at my door usually in 24-36hrs.

3 Likes

Bull City always gets to me in 3 days. Funny, Gremlin is about as far as you can get from me and my orders from them usually get to me in 2-3 days.

2 Likes

BCV is just really, REALLY close…

When the breeze shifts just the right way, I swear I can smell their warehouse…

Yea, that close lol :yum:

3 Likes

were those prices all for the same size bottle ???

2 Likes

NR and ECX are whom i usually order from but i may try tbose others if prices are thst different

Just out of curiosity (and I’m sure you were), were you comparing apples to apples in your cost comparison? i.e. same brands? I just ask because I have yet to see NR being undersold, I’ve had to order else where if they weren’t carrying the product I was looking for but not because they cost more. Not defending anyone (vendor) here… just surprised.

3 Likes

When I factor in size, price and cost of shipping NR always comes in lower (excluding sales or “deal of the day” prices). Wizard is good, but I really hate their bottles. Bull City always seems to arrive one day sooner than NR when ordered on the same day (even though NR is about 2 hours away and BCV is on the opposite coast). ECX IMO has been a big disappointment lately. I don’t buy 15ml bottles and there are times when it jumps from 15ml to 4oz with nothing in between. At the end of the day, NR gets 90% of my business and I have no complaints.

3 Likes

That is my top three vendors as well , I like the service from all of them.

2 Likes

That was Green apple by TPA at all three

1 Like

Funny you should put it in those terms. and even funnier that I didn’t
catch it first time around. lmao.
Definitely apples to apples or at least their flavor. lmao again. lol

1 Like

What does NR stand for?

1 Like

nicotine river

https://www.nicotineriver.com/

3 Likes

Ah still don’t believe it but I’ll let it go. The saint part that is.

NR was becoming my go to for most things till I happened to look at something else at BCV then went on over to Wizard Labs. 2 to 3 dollars cheaper than NR.

lol no comment

1 Like

Gremlin DIY for new flavors I want to try. Great selection from all the major flavor manufacturers in 5ml bottles cheap.

Nicotine River for most of my purchases. Love the 60ml bottles they use. Also they carry all the miscellaneous stuff like Chubby Gorilla unicorns, Luer Slip syringes, alcohol prep pads, etc.

Bull City for anything I can’t find in stock at the other two.

1 Like

Wizard labs is my first pick. I love their glass bottles. Nicotine River second, only because I have to transfer flavors into glass bottles when I receive them.

1 Like

I use Wizard Labs! They have a great price and ship super fast, 1-2 day delivery on orders that do not contain nicotine. Nicotine solutions are mixed to order, giving us the freshest mix possible, so it takes an extra day or two. Orders over $65 get free shipping!

3 Likes