Where to buy Flavoring

Yes thank you !

Very Much appreciated @daath :pensive: While it may seem upsetting to have a larger list to view, it is ultimately for our own knowledge. You are making strides in decreasing, simply stated, our ignorance concerning flavorings. We all still have every right to use them, and their ingredients should be divulged. (The word ignorance doesnā€™t imply stupidity, actually the opposite if youā€™re attempting to gain the knowledge)
So thank you for taking your time to update us all as much as you can. :sunglasses:

1 Like

daath, are you absolutely sure that the Signature Flavor brand on Ecigexpress is actually TFA flavors? Iā€™m looking at their reviews and the Signature Watermelon is highly rated on Ecigexpressā€¦

1 Like

To be honest, Iā€™ve no idea - I havenā€™t tried any signature flavorings, but the general consensus is that it is rebottled/rebranded TPA. Everyone Iā€™ve talked to says the sameā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m 95% sure they are TPA flavors, but Iā€™ve never asked them point blank. I have the signature watermelon and itā€™s okay, but not super special. I donā€™t trust the reviews on that site as much as I trust the ratings on ELR, but thatā€™s just me. Take it FWIW.

1 Like

Ok then, what watermelon do you use. All Iā€™m looking for is a true watermelon taste and no requirement of sweetening. Not asking for much,eh.

I also need the same characteristics but for a honeydew flavor

1 Like

Not sure Iā€™ll be of much helpā€¦havenā€™t mixed much with the watermelons I have. I have Signature from ECX which I believe is TPA, LA, and Capā€™s Sweet watermelon. I used the ECX watermelon in the 6% Tigerā€™s blood and itā€™s okay. I tried my own using both TPA and CAP. Could be the coconut or strawberry, but something in it was a little plasticy to me. Iā€™ll let you know if I come up with anything more decisive.

2 Likes

I have proof! ECX just sent out an email for 40% off Signature (TFA) flavors. :smile:

3 Likes

I agree. I tried the TPA Watermelon and then got Capella. Neither have enough flavor or excellent taste. I tried mixing the two and I tried adding Rainbow Drops by TPA. I also tried adding Sweet & Tart Candy by TPA and of course a drop of strawberry. All this and still no satisfaction. As for HoneyDew. The TPA Honeydew is in the garbage. The Capella Honeydew is okay but not great.

2 Likes

Joya ! Iā€™m going to your house to go get that TFA honey dew lol. Jk. I do like it a lot but not that much ! Try LA watermelon and capā€™s together. More capā€™s than LA or if you have FA mix it with the LA.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to order them. All I have is TPA and Capella Honeydew and both in Watermelon. What about Virgin Vapor? I havenā€™t tried any all natural flavorings. Have you tried any? Anyone? Are all natural flavorings any good. Oh and we might as well add Blueberry and Cherry to the ā€œI Would like something better Listā€.

You know what we should do is send samples to each other or help eachother more some how. Iā€™m a willing participant. A true believer in if you give then you get back 10 fold. Itā€™s true, you know. I need to shut up and step up and do what I should on this site before I do this big talking. I havenā€™t even submitted a recipe yet. Well, perhaps that is not my nitch. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find it. I do have a weird idea. And I guess Iā€™ll blurt it out today. Itā€™s been on my mind for ever. Iā€™m a jewelry maker (hobby). I have tons of beads. People are making all kinds of coils. What about glass beads in coils? I wonder? I could sure make some fancy ones. Iā€™m going to try it, and when I do, iā€™ll let you guys know what happens. Talk about holding juice. Talk about insulating. Talk about flavor. Hmmm. I wonder if anyone more electrical knows of any roadblocks. ???

2 Likes

Joya you are cray cray ! I love it thou beads on your coils !!!

I havenā€™t tried any virgin vapors idk if Iā€™ve really even looked into them honestly.

This is for you @JoJo, since your a fan of MFS. A day in the life of your order from them:

They look freaking busy from the moment they set foot on the property!

1 Like

LoL I donā€™t order from them nearly as much as I used to since I figured out their stuff is actually kinda overpriced unless you get a really killer sale. To my constant grief, I get their newsletter and no matter how many times I say Iā€™m going to hit the unsub button I just canā€™t seem to make myself do it. :stuck_out_tongue: I will say they seem to process, ship, and get me my stuff pretty quickly when I do order. No complaints other than prices and the fact that I swear they TRACK what I buy and put it on sale in the newsletter two days later.

2 Likes

VAPOR FLAVOR!

I find it very interesting that a lot of these same people who are making such a big thing about whatā€™s in flavorings vape on nickel without giving it a second thought. Nickel is on the EPA list of toxic metals (the 3 metals in kanthal are not) yet many vape it into their lungs gleefully without any testing being done on the potentially harmful vaping properties of it. Personally I vape with flavorings with Actoin without worry but will not vape on nickel (cause I think there is much more potential there for being harmful). To each his own.

2 Likes

Wizard Labs now offers FA flavors.

you probably know that already. haha didnā€™t realize the date of your post.

Hi all, who can tell where you can get TPA c delivery to Ukraine and not too expensive

@Soromir, expensive is relative - but where i live, i started to order TPA flavors from https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/ - ask them for DHL Express delivery - IMHO, itā€™s the best option for international

for me, the total cost is half of what i paid when i ordered direct from TPA - and i can pick other brands of flavor as well.