Where to order small flavor concentrates in USA (East Coast)

So my first order i went with FlavorJungle. and they seem to have it all. (except for flavora, i couldnt find them anywhere on their site) BUT… almost everythig they had was 120ml and up. very few options came in 30ml or less. So i got 120 of it all. and i realize that is WAY too much.

Sooo where can i get a big assortment of small quantities of lots of flavors?

the second place suggested here on the flavors page is out of business. (freedomsmokes.com) so we should probably have that removed or replaced.

the third suggestion is out of the UK… that might have some shipping delays… (even flavor jungle is in washinton state, totally across the USA, but shipping was like a week)

Doesnt anyone sell small volumes with quick turn around in like Chicago? New york? Florida? Carolinas? (i am in ohio)

I am so spoiled by amazon, but they dont have much, and charge a ton.

So where do you all get all your thousands of nail polish size bottles from?

Someone should sell a bulk sample pack. like for $100 give you all the flavors you need to make the top 20 most popular recipes. all in little sample vials.

8 Likes

This is the only place I order from. In the states and super fast shipping. Customer service is great too.

13 Likes

Ya Bull City Flavors imo is the best place . DIY Vapor Supply has sone things they dont so using these guys is a good choice as well if BCF doesnt have what yiu need

10 Likes

are there any good coupon/discount codes going for them?
I have a cart full of $90-100 worth of goods.

how is their shipping? are they pretty quick to get things out to you?

8 Likes

Bull city flavors is very quick…They inly have a 6pct daily discount i use Diyordie as the code thetr are others that give the 6pct plus you shld get free shipping

11 Likes

Wow, Bull City Flavors might be my new GO-TO. WOW they have EVERYTHING. and in almost any quantity you could want. and the prices are really good. and they actually answer your questions and talk to you! If their shipping is even remotely decent, i am going to be singing their praises from the mountain tops… or well at least maybe from the hill down the street… its kinda flat here…
Order placed today at 1pm EST lets see when i get it.

11 Likes

Shipping is fair and moves as fast as USPS moves. Last order I made was on one of their sales and 13 30ml bottle’s shipping cost me $4.50. Ordered on a Thursday and received on Saturday. North Carolina to Chicago.

10 Likes

Join the choir. BCF is the best. I’m sure they’ll have a Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale in the next few weeks.

14 Likes

I heard that @wllmc @drew1 were throwing in an extra discount for ELR forum peeps on this sale :joy::joy::joy::joy: ok ok im lying

10 Likes

Thanks a lot Fiddy. We’ll be lucky if they don’t charge us extra for shipping now.
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lmao…They dare not

7 Likes

Glad you found BCF. As others have said, they have a great variety and their service is outstanding. My orders have shipped quickly and delivery has been fine. A VERY solid vendor.

9 Likes

I used together with BCF also Gremberry Farms.
It’s a small company with quite a good selection and they had weekly specials which I used to fill up some basic flavors at low prices.

Their Vanilla Overload and their Chocolate overload are fantastic.

7 Likes

Rich is a great guy. Very helpful. I certainly don’t mind handing him my money.

8 Likes

@rcleven Chicago guy eh?! Where abouts?! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Grew up in Skokie. Moved to the NW subs in the mid 70’s. Been in the same place the last 48 years. Live about 45 miles W of the Loop on 90. 4/5 miles E of Huntley.

5 Likes

Beautiful area out that way. Here I thought I was the olny Chicago area guys active on here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are a few of us here. Pastorfuzz is in Belvidere I believe. TZ is in the Kenosha area KOwher NW of the Chain of Lakes in Wisconsin.

5 Likes

Grew up in a southern suburb, but haven’t lived there since 1972 and my last visit was for my step-mom’s funeral in 1988. Gotta say there are some things I miss about Chicago. Riding the Illinois Central to downtown…the Museum of Science and Industry…the Field Museum of Natural History…Shedd Aquarium. Some great forest preserves…good Chicago Style Italian Beef sandwiches (although we do have one place in Denver that is great and even the aromas remind me of childhood)…Blues and Jazz clubs…driving around the bend to Indiana Dunes State Park. I’m sure I will make it back there sometime before I die.

6 Likes