Where to purchase?

A while back I asked this group where I could buy pre-mixed 100% PG at 6mg nicotine (I make my own juice that has no visible vapor on the exhale). I was directed to LNH and was able to pick up a bottle. Unfortunately that bottle is now gone and LNH will now only sell to businesses. I haven’t found any other sites that will do this pre-mix. Any suggestions? I am in the US.
Thanks for any help!

3 Likes

Buying Nicotine had been a challenge recently due to changes in laws and business practices.

Carolina Xtracts is still selling but not pre-mixed.

I assume you don’t want to mix it down individually every time, so my recommendation is to make a 6 mg/ml yourself.

I hope you still have your empty 1l bottle to mix it into it. Rinse it with water several times and let it dry.

Buy 1 120 ml of 48 mg/ml Nicotine from Carolina Xtracts. Link

Mark with a tape where the Liquid is on the 120 ml bottle. You could also do this with a permanent marker, this sometimes is rubbed away.

Fill your empty 1 liter bottle with the complete 120 ml of the Nicotine. I recommend to use a clean funnel.

Fill your empty Nicotine bottle with PG (You can get pharmaceutical grade PG at Amazon or Liquid Barn) until the tape mark and then fill this PG into your 1L bottle. Repeat this step for 6 more times (7 in total).

Close the bottle and give it a good shake.

Now you have 960 ml of 6mg/ml in your bottle.

I think that’s the best way atm.

9 Likes

Thanks!! You are correct in that I’ve never mixed my own nic before and never really figured out the amounts. This helps a ton!
Thanks again!

7 Likes

Or if @SteveTC is right with the math (and it does sound right). Buy that Nic he suggests and 1L of PG. Pour out 160ml into a measuring cup. Pour that 120ml of Nic into the 1L of PG you just got. Throw out that 160ml of PG if you want.

8 Likes

Thanks for the help guys! I just placed my orders. You’ve been a great help!

7 Likes

That’s the second way and functions as well.

I came fully from the way of using less tools as possible, since sometimes they are not available.

5 Likes

Great solutions @SteveTC @big_vape !

I used to buy pre-mixed VG/pg/nic and flavor concentrates from this place, www.diye-liquidsupplies.com . The link doesn’t seem to be working. I hate to think they went out of business.

5 Likes

Or there’s this…

8 Likes

Hey chef Johnny…tough question here.I have 2 liters left of 100mg salt nice from LNW who now only sell wholesale…ive read comments on Reddit that Delosi salt nice is more harsh than the average nice salt but I only mix 15mg for my gf and 10 mg for myself.Would u know how their nic quality in general is and if you know anything about their salt nic?..its tough to find anyone familiar with Delosi let alone their salt nic lol…Maybe they were referring to making 50 mg even my LNW is a bit harsh above 30mg cause they didn’t offer smooth or hit and just one kind kinda like Delosi :smiley:

4 Likes

I used to buy from them too. I think they went out of business.

5 Likes

LNW still sells but only wholesale like so many others like River supply,liquid barn,LNW ,Nude nic etc etc now I’m having trouble deciding of the 5-6 places left

4 Likes

@Jwp I hope all can fix your issue. As a US one: outside of my domain.

3 Likes

I got great help and have now placed my order. Should be getting all I need in the next few days. I appreciate everyone’s help!!

6 Likes

Who did u use bud? In in need of an extra liter…thnx bro

4 Likes

I went with the link and advice from SteveTC above. Ordered the Nic from Carolina Xtracts and got the PG from Amazon. I’ll be mixing them as soon as the Nic arrives. I bought a gallon of premix (VG/pg/6mg Nic) from LNW just before all the crazy bans were put in place. Still have plenty of that. I also make a juice that is only PG/6mg Nic and distilled water. This produces no visible vapor on the exhale, so I use this when on airplanes, in restaurants, etc…where vaping would be frowned on. Works great but is a little harsher on the throat than a 70/30 VG PG mix, so it’s not an all the time vape.
This forum has been a great help during my 12 years of vaping!

5 Likes

Check your PM’s @Mike_card.

3 Likes

Awesome thnx man…i was aware of Carolina extracts for a few yrs I was just tryna find out if the cheaper sites like Delosi Labs,Perfect vape n Heartland vapes salt nic 100 mg was decent quality.A gallon at Heartland is 170$ but even tho they have a good name sometimes u get what u pay for but I don’t mind if it shows up in a plastic bottle like LNW salt was …it perfect for me and was half the price as CarolinaX also, so i think some of what your paying for is Dark glass n bottling as its fragile but doesn’t necessarily mean the salt nic is any better or worse its all similar 100% FDA approved n some will distill n bleach it or use crystal salt to clear it even further but as long as its not brown and more clearish tea color and the salt nic has enough acid that its not harsh at 20 mg Id be quite content as I was with LNW salt nic…its really hit n miss as far as color as even Carolina X says batches may vary in color but we all wish it to be clear as possible for long term storage but I’ve seen clear nic from many nicotine outlets…i just wanna get decent salt nic as options recently narrowed and have 5 options and all I need is 1 person to say ones of these are good quality and hopefully clasest to clear even with with slight tan im all over it :joy: I have a half gall now like i said from LNW but salt goes faster as u use higher mg mixes naturally but 1 more liter n I’m good for 6 more yrs apprx :boom: Ok thank u ill keep asking around or pay the 225$-liter im just tryna avoid bottling costs as I find mine’s been fine in the plastic white bottles without color change for 2 yrs in the deep freeze.:smiley:

4 Likes