Where to source nicotine?

make a small order and see what happens.

2 Likes

This is for one litre.

That’s for two.

You could order a litre of 200mg/ml for $105 and safe yourself $20 shipping fees.
If you do, don’t forget it’s twice as strong and label it properly or you end up with double the amount of nic in your juice :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Thanks doll :+1:

At those shipping costs the damn thing better NOT get confiscated! Great tip on the 200mg/ml, thx. Oh, and I decided on a label name for mine, Lotus Flower Massage Oil :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, I just saw this. That’s fine, I don’t care what they call it as long as it gets here. When they see it’s going to the US they’ll probably call it Poo Poo :rofl:

4 Likes

Gotta’ get back to work. Ttyl

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They’ve never given me the choice because I didn’t ask. I just asked them to put something else on the label.

I’m sure if you wanted a specific label they would be happy to oblige.
spermicidal paste?

3 Likes

I just looked at the site at the HI Salt B, which is what I always used. This is the first time I have seen 1 L for sale. The shipping is expensive though. I always bought the 250 ml bottles and it’s the best nic I have ever used.

4 Likes

They always labeled mine as PG.

4 Likes

It is fast though and the price of nicotine is very reasonable.
I’ve only seen prices like that in the US in the past and the shipping was so exorbitant that it completely obliterated any money saved on the nicotine.
Prices here for nicotine are ridiculously high, also no more than 18mg/ml :nauseated_face:
So I payed for the shipping with a big :grin: on my face.
And as I said, they have free shipping on occasion.
I’m starting to sound like I own stock and get a fat % when I get enough people to buy some shit :laughing:

5 Likes

I understand completely as I started DIY by getting everything from the EU. When the TPD went into effect I turned to China for nic. I also had my PG & VG shipped from the States, that was expensive.

I think I’m going to get 1L from HiLiq, just because I like it so much. At this rate, my wife will be handing out 100ml bottles of nic as a Thank You gift at my funeral.

7 Likes

I’ll make sure I’m there, I’ve never had salts :laughing:

4 Likes

i’m gunna make friends with his wife. then cut his brake lines :grin:

3 Likes

This was posted on VU.

4 Likes

I didn’t know you could ask for “relabeling’ due to the fines involved. I know my past Hiliq orders certainly weren’t labeled so as to be in your face and included declaration papers stating the contents are of no danger etc.

Due to our recent scare in Australia and our impending cutoffs I’ve wondered if the border security dogs could sniff out a certain product.
Although I would imagine the authorities are well aware of what companies sell what products and can obviously open anything if they so desire.

2 Likes

Yeah but if it’s bottled in a clean lab in strawberry milkshake flavoured juice like some of em are,… maybe from a site that also sells nic liquids and with a few bottles of them in the package…

I don’t think the dogs would sniff shit: they’d be trained to sniff out cannabis volatiles and oils and there’d be zero smell in a refined liquid like that.

I’d already have tried it but I’m doing casual hours atm and can’t risk $200 of disposable income to be the Guinea pig :smirk:

But feel free to let me know how you go :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes