Where will we be able to buy our 100mg nic next month

Sorry if this has been asked before but the emails I’ve been getting are saying we won’t be able to buy our nic online, I live away from an major cities. I don’t want to panic buy anymore stuff than I already have.
So will we be at the mercy of our vape shop hoping they will sell us quality 100mg nic. I just don’t know what to expect.
Thanks,

7 Likes

Hello, if i were you i would stock up NOW. A couple vape shops in my area will not be selling anymore nicotine after the 15th of march.

9 Likes

yep. figure out how much you will need, for say, the rest of your vaping life, and
ORDER IT NOW !!!

a vape shop that sells nic base = good luck with that.
and even if they do, bend over and hold on tight, it will be a rough ride.

8 Likes

oh. there is the chance that we could get it from china. and if we can, who knows how long that will last = 1 month or 100 years, who knows.

4 Likes

Yup.

Yup 2X.

5 Likes

do they sell base ?

6 Likes

No, just 48mg nic, FA flavors, juice and gear.

4 Likes

Just ordered about 4 years worth of nic. What’s the consensus on what we will be able to buy online…flavors? like FA, it’s hard to imagine them stopping that but i don’t know.
I’m sure the 18650’s will be fine because of their many other uses? Thoughts.
Thanks

4 Likes

As mentioned, this issue will be prominent for more than a few months. This is exactly the time to buy more than you need in the short term. I don’t know what the future holds but it’s easy to see it short term, anyway. Buy while you can easily.

5 Likes

far as i know, 48mg nic is base. so you have one of those odd full service shops.

do you shop there ? if so, or not, i would check their pricing now, to compare it to a later time.

6 Likes

I don’t understand that unless I’m missing something. Why does a shipping ban mean they won’t sell locally (non-ship)?

4 Likes

@threeheavens everything we have heard from some of our suppliers, and supply houses tells us that anything NOT specifically tied to vaping, such as NIC, Tanks, RDA’s, Box Mods, Atomizers, Pods should still be able to be purchased, delivered with no issue.

Things that ARE vaping specific, are going to be harder to come by, at least in the beginning.

4 Likes

I buy coils from them sometimes . Ive only bought nic a few of times over the years. I stop in periodically to see what’s on the clearance rack. .I’m not sure why they sold only 48 mg nic. It was already extremely over priced… $15.00/30ml bottle. Im not too sure if they are closing .One shop most likely will because a huge chunk of their sales are online. The other probably wont. They sell a huge amount of CBD products, bongs, etc.

5 Likes

I’m thinking hiliq from China… I know, I know… But upside they do have some base that looks like a real net base, I guess I need to start a thread to get some opinions from folks who’ve tried them

4 Likes