Which apple pie?

I look forward to reading your notes on it. I leave for vacation for a week and a few days on Friday and im not sure ill be able to reply but i will when i get back.

Yes I got it [[[ EDITED] Capella Apple Pie ]]] about two weeks ago and Iā€™ve tried it. Definitely didnā€™t work for me at 10% my starting point. Iā€™ll try it at 20% and be able to give a taste opinion. It just seemed weak and I had added it to my apple mix at 50%. Hey guysā€¦ Guess what !!! I already had a scale! I used to use it to weigh my cigarettes that I rolled on my electric rolling machine. Itā€™s a pocket model. Do you think that will work? Iā€™ll give it a try (working by weight) the next time I mix ejuice. Something else on my mind that been bugging me. I need to come up with a better term to use for my vaporizer, mod or whatever. When I miss- place one, Iā€™ll say to my husband ā€œI canā€™t find my cigaretteā€. I guess I could say ā€œModā€. I donā€™t want to say ā€œvaporizerā€. Also the word vape sounds like rape. We need to come up with some better terms. Has anyone else thought of these things, or am I the only one???

1 Like