Which flavors make the mouth sour?

When I use Diner Lady lemon sherbet, my mouth gets a sour taste after a few hours, and sometimes the raspberry of this brand causes this to happen. Maybe the stomach acid reflux is because of these flavors. I think I’ll go back to the tobacco flavor. Have you ever experienced that some flavorings make your mouth sour? Could it be because of some brands?

3 Likes

I have had commercial brands replicate that sensation. Lemon sherbets wouldnt be the best liquid if you dont like that sensation as the way they present. I have two versions i made. One was like the dl sherbet. The other was a more authentic lemon sherbet not as harsh on the mouth. Problem with commercial juices is its always too much sometimes. That is too much sweeteners too much sour too much cooling agent.

6 Likes

Maybe my acid reflux is because of this lemon taste

2 Likes

Im still gonna say i doubt it. As its been there long before you vaped. Again i havent changed my vaping habits of what i like and havent had reflux once in 3 years since i changed the foods i eat. Remember we are not drinking the vape. Thinking that is just a mind thing. I can eat spicy and sour all i want with no issues now. Main reflux causes is processed foods. Eat healthier and it will go away.

6 Likes

It is for me, but that is just me and others may not agree…

6 Likes

I think it’s fa pazzo king the blackcurrant candy that I find a non appealing sour taste in my mouth if vaped a lot either alone or in a mix. Come to think of it all my sour flavours will do this if vaped for an extended time.

4 Likes

I find that WF Sour Gummy Candy combined with Plum Purple is sour as fvck…

9 Likes

Is it still a delicious vape?

2 Likes

I’m going to agree with you. Yes, certain flavors will do the same to me. I haven’t run into it in diy but I can’t vape Glaz basics sugar cookie anymore. I think they changed the recipe and the cinnamon in it gives me heartburn. Even then we aren’t actually ingesting it. I know other people who’ve had the same experience as you. I literally gave 5 bottles away after trying to vape it on several different occasions. There’s a vape reviewer that can’t vape cinnamon as it gives blisters in her mouth.

3 Likes

If you like sour recipes (and pickled plums), then Yes!

1 Like