Which flavors should i add to my stash next?

Hey everyone. Im a newbie to mixing and bought a bunch of FA flavors to start with.

Now i need some pro advice on which key flavors i should get to make great recipes that are already proven in the community.

Here are the FA Flavors i currently have in my stash:
Peach FA
Mango FA
Stark Apple FA
Raspberry FA
Strawberry FA
Cookie FA
Custard Cream FA

2 Likes

What kinds of liquids do you enjoy?

2 Likes

Honestly im open to anything. I just want to use all the flavors i already have cleverly. Im so new the only pre made liquids i bought were My Man and Muffin Man from one hit wonders. I liked themā€¦

1 Like

To find out what you can make with the flavors you have you can:

Add them to your stash - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash
Then click the ā€œWhat can i makeā€ button at the top.

As far as other flavors go, these are some popular ones:

Strawberry Ripe (TPA)
Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
Cheesecake Graham Crust(TPA)
Marshmallow (TPA)
Cream Fresh (FA)
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
10% Vanillin (TPA)

You can sort the recipes by their rating to see what the most popular ones are and buy those flavors.

I personally think that it would be beneficial for you to find out the average percentage for each flavor and mix some juices based off of those in a combination you might like.

Hope that helps

5 Likes

I agree. Enter your flavors into the stash. The other key is to research your flavors.

Type in, for example, peach into the flavor list. Read the notes on users experianced on flavor profile and mixing percentages. Then go to the recpies. Take a look at the highly rated recpies to see what others are doing. Then build an order based on recpies you want to try.

If you are trying to stick to only FA flavors and only want to buy acouple more flavors (which can be done but may be better to have a few from other companies)ā€¦
Vienna cream FA
Fresh cream FA
Marshmallow FA.

If you can branch outā€¦
Strawberry ripe tpa to add to your strawberry FA.
Kiwi FA and kiwi double tpa.

3 Likes

I entered my flavors into the stash but nothing except 2 unrated and single flavor recipes come out. Thats why i asked for some key flavors that i can add to my stash so that more recipes come out of the search.

1 Like

Itā€™s always hard when starting out. Just keep with it.

Here is a super good resource. It probably has all the answers you need. Like what are people favorite flavors from FA tpa cap INW ect.

3 Likes

Definitely needs some supporting flavors there are listed here like:

Marshmallow (FA or TPA)
FA Fresh Cream
TPA or CAP Bavarian Cream
Acetyl Pyrazine
FA Pear
TPA Dragonfruit

Some of my faves in general are:

CAP Sugar Cookie
FLV Vanilla Custard
FLV Cinnamon Crunch
TPA Vanilla Cupcake
TPA Whipped Cream
TPA Vanilla Swirl
FA Fuji (best apple ever imo)
CAP Sweet Strawberry
TPA Toasted Marshmallow
TPA Apple Pie
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
INW Raspberry
INW Strawberry Shishaā€¦ I could go on

This is supposed to be a good clone of My Man, but I havenā€™t tried it or the orig:

5 Likes

Theres a list that a few of the ā€˜veteransā€™ put together here:

It is sorted by Company and it is a list of flavors that we feel each company does really well or that we really like.

3 Likes

My canā€™t live without flavors include
Cap Sweet Cream
TFA Peach
TFA Kentucky Bourbon
Cap Coconut
Cap Sweet Watermelon
Cap Juicy Orange
Cap Italian Lemon sicily

to name just a few

Muffin man sounds like a cake flavor? Ask the pro-team here for their favorite cakes.

This is what I call my ā€œCookie Baseā€.

I mix this up at these percentages with the flavorings only and then use this base as 11% of my total mix and then add things like Gingerbread or Chocolate or Cinnamon Roll type things. (Yes I stole this base from this site and tweaked it - itā€™s delicious)

Butter Cream (CAP) 10.7%
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 10.7%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3.57%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 35.7%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 10.7%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 7.13%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 21.43%

Good Luck my friend!

1 Like

I would recommend FA Passion (Fruit) and FA Mandarin (Orange). I find that I use TPA RY4 Double quite a bit. Itā€™s a caramel Tobacco flavor with the tobacco being very light. It works very well with vanilla creams, or any cream really. Another must have is Marshmallow and Toasted Mashmallow as they can be used in low percentages as a sweetener and thickener that wonā€™t mute your flavors the way EM does.

1 Like