Which mods handle stainless steel the best?

Of course I did…
I get them all the time from HSN

2 Likes

You are correct , the code still works! Brings the refurbs down to $54.00!:grinning:

2 Likes

Haha! I get them all the time too.

2 Likes

I had ss dual clapton on my rx200s and it did great in tc.

2 Likes

Have to agree with @BoyHowdy with the dna 75’s for ss, my vt75 run’s flawlessly in ss/tc.
I run my kayfun v5 with a 0.5ohm ss build for my mtl and it’s spot on. :yum:

If you build lower then i would also agree with the vt133 dna.

7 Likes

Glad to see you around @Pattie , you have been missed! Tell me about the other mod you are holding , that is drop dead sexy!
Found it but would love to hear your thoughts on it though!

2 Likes

Hey brother, yes it’s been a few weeks since my last visit, but I’m back. :wink:
The other mod in my hand is the “Stride vr 80” , great little mod.
They call it a “stone” but it’s actually made of some kind of resin , 80w single 18650, does tc, ti, ni,ss. Love where the fire button is located, fits in the hand nice.

You can change the colours on the screen both background and letters

9 Likes

Good looking mod , it has similarities to much more expensive mods such as the Frost .

2 Likes

Feels great in the hand and has that high end look to it, even though it’s relatively cheap.
I was in two minds as to get the blue one but i think i picked right in the end.

4 Likes

I have 2 Evic VTC Minis and a Cuboid Mini that all work very well with SS. I use both SS316L with the preset mode and SS304 using TCR setting at 0105.

3 Likes

I have been drooling over that Stride for the last 3-4 weeks. In purple. But there have been so few reviews I was holding off, And a couple of them said the button was a little finicky. Have you had any problems with it and does anyone know a code for Vaporrange? Only place I’ve been able to find it in purple.

1 Like

I use the smok xcube ultra and while you have to manually enter the temp coeffefient via the smartphone app it works wonderfully with every type of wire out there. Def my fav mod i’ve owned so far. I had a cuboid with a janky 510 pin and a seigelei 200w tc that started firing on its own after about a year. The xcube has been pure gold.

1 Like

I have had no problems as yet, but I haven’t had it that long. I’ve only used ss in tc too, but that seems ok. I like the look and feel of the Stride, sits in the hand well and i like where the fire button is situated, good for thumb fire. Nice clicky buttons on my one, easy menu with colour change options.
some snazzy colours too. :yum:

6 Likes

love the look of that, I’ve been checking these out for a while

1 Like

The blue looks nice. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It sure does, but oh that purple. My favorite color for years now. Yep…definitely purple. Still haven’t found a coupon though. I need a nudge, never spent that kind of money on a mod :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How much are they where you are?

They don’t have any here. They are $70 online.

That sounds about right. £55 i paid for mine in the uk. :+1:

2 Likes

I think the Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 MOD is off the hook, especially with stainless coils!

1 Like