Which RBA are you going to buy next?

I’ve been wanting the goblin

Nice.

My advice is get the PLUME VEIL 1.5.

Much better than the standard.

I still haven’t managed to unscrew the Delrin on my original PV so I’m using a mash up of the 2.

Plume veil bottom deck and bottom cap with v1.5 upper cap and Delrin.

Using a 26g wrapped with 32g Clapton at 0.33ohms.

Buckets of flavour with good cloudage.

1 Like

Haven’t touched my dripper, since my Lemo 2 showed up last week.:smiley:

1 Like

Just about the same thing for me w/ my Goliath. Testing new mixes, I’ll reach for the drippers; otherwise, I’m loading up the tank and vaping for the long haul.

1 Like

i was looking at the Goliath, the Hercules and the Billows.I then saw the preview of the Lemo 2 and the side port fill really sold me on it, and For $37.00 no regrets.Still on original coil that it came with and it is kicking it out with 80 % vg.nice vape and flavor.

The top side on the Lemo 2 fill port is a bonus; a selling point many have been wanting. The Goliath is fairly easy to fill. Being able to get to the wick at the same time is kind of a bonus for me, because I change out my wicks often. I usually run .6 to .8 dual coils most of the time, so that wick is working hard.

1 Like

I guess it all comes down to what you like.Loved my Kanger Subtank,but it just seemed to leak too much.

My Billow tanks only leak a bit after filling, due to the pressure of the filling process; it pushes the juice in the channels into the chimney and then has no where to go but the air intake channels. The juice evacuates pretty fast with blowing into the drip tip. So far, the Goliath is golden when it comes to not leaking anywhere; love that fact.

1 Like

Good info to know.Theres always room for a new toy.Lol

Found it here $29.99 and 5% off if you like on facebook.

1 Like

This will b my next tank… I’m trying to get some info now!!!
Top air flow e-juice control-coil access floating positive pin…

1 Like

I’ve never had a ticket that low. I always go for the over $75 free shipping option. I’ve got some stuff on the way. Now … on account of you guys, I’m making a new shopping list. First on the list is Capella Vanilla Custard v2.

1 Like

Oh my! That Goblin does look good. Thanks for finding that for ME. I think I’m going to get into trouble for posting too much.??? Nighty night.

2 Likes

No, post away! :smiley:

There’s a whole thread of the Goblin here:

Though people might have moved on to the Goliath :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Joya

I can tell you from experience the V2 does not compare at all to the V1 by Capella.

They are miles apart.

Diketones for life lol !

I’ve just purchased a Stilaire clone and a Mutation X clone from FT along with a Glass and Stainless 510 Drip tip and 140 sheets of Muji.

I’ve got an itchy trigger finger for possibly the IPV4 or M80 though too.

J

2 Likes

ipv4…go for it?

4 Likes

I’m thinking it is going to be a Magma, Plume Veil 1.5, and either Kanger Subtank, Lemo Drop/2 or Goblin. I’ll have all my bases covered. :smile:

2 Likes

The PV1.5 is a great choice.

I got my clone from FT the one with 5 air holes around the top piece instead of 4 I think on the original.

Great great RDA. 4 post design which is great for duals and above builds.

But with the added bonus of being able to run single coil by positioning your top cap over 1 of the 2 cyclops air holes.

One minor con and it is minor, the juice well could be deeper.

Due to the negative posts being drilled out for extra air a little too much juice on your cotton and it comes gushing out the post air intakes.

Other than this it’s an absolutely fantastic RDA.

You’ve seen the clouds it can produce (in pics I’ve posted) and the flavour is just sublime!

J

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like a great way to get my feet wet on dual coils when I’m ready for that. The magma will be my first dance with an RBA and I figure it will be good to keep around for testing. The PV will probably end up as my main RBA. And, I’m sure I’ll collect ALL the tanks for funsies eventually. LoL

1 Like

Everybody still sleeping on the HAZE RDA. I can’t say enough good about this RDA. I have over 20 RDAs including a PV, and this one smashes them all.

1 Like