White Chocolate Help Needed Please

My Misses is driving me crazy so any help with be extremely appreciated her latest addiction is White Chocolate she is finding it hard to mix up a base. We have White Chocolate in TPA, FW and FLV. She has tried mixing it with flavours like Condensed Milk PUR and WF, Milk TPA and also with Sweet Cream CAP and FLV. I think she has the flavours but the percentages is probably a issue. She really just wants a solid base so she can add other flavours such as Strawberry, Caramel and Butterscotch etc. We are going to purchase VTA White Chocolate base and give that a go but we both love the art of mixing. Thanks heaps K & M

8 Likes

Purchase “Love” (vta)and
“Milky white chocolate cream” (sc) (wf)
Both are amazing WHTchoco flavors.
But never use love over 4% I mixed it @5% made A 30ml single flavor all excited. And bam! Cardboard. 4% and under yum!

10 Likes

Thankyou for that, my wife honestly had just put that in the cart tonight. Ironic that you say it’s a good one. Thanks K&M

6 Likes

White Chocolate MB is quite good. I don’t need to search any further (well i hear Hangsen WC is pretty good too).

7 Likes

Flavorah white chocolate and buttercream frosting (WF) go well together!

10 Likes

Mmm,I shall try these!

6 Likes

I believe you won’t regret it. Very good creamy WC, great mouthfeel and it’s also useful to make various creams, ICs, puddings, cookies, vanillas fuller (at 0.3% or so).

5 Likes

A lot of folks like the combo of FLV White Chocolate with FW White Chocolate @1:2 so 1% FlV with 2% FW. My personal fav White Chocolate combo is TPA White Chocolate @3 with 1% VTA Love reminds me of a White chocolate flavored candy bar.

6 Likes