White Chocolate

Has anyone tried this or thought about it? http://www.nicotinelabs.com/flavoring/chocolates/white-chocolate-concentrated-flavoring.html

or http://www.therawfoodworld.com/whitechocolateflavoredextract12oz-medicineflower-pi1003975#.Vo_gIPkrKM8 really steep price 15.95 but if you only need .25% to make it work? And not sure if this is cool to vape?

1 Like

Delosi and Medicine Flower are good flavorings. I haven’t tried any white chocolates from either of them, but I can tell you that $15 for 1/2 ounce of Medicine Flower is a very good price. Extremely concentrated flavorings.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried a White Chocolate yet but @Amy2 tells me that White Chocolate FW is very good. I plan on getting some eventually since she recommends it…

2 Likes

I guess that would work much easier too than trying to go out of my comfort zone :slight_smile:

1 Like

After trying my hand at the MF White Chocolate, I find it a bit dark and unpleasant. Didn’t seem to have the creaminess or taste that white chocolate should.

What is the current white chocolate that everyone has working for them at the moment?

Dude i’m getting real curious on that stash of yours, can’t you just take a pic of all your flavors and post it somewhere? Would be so cool to see everything you have.

2 Likes

I will start to update my stash. In the beginning, it was changing so quickly going through all the FW, TPA, and CAP that I did not bother.

1 Like

A simple picture will suffice in the mean time.

1 Like

Come on now, be a sport and provide us with a pic of your stash, i mean it is after all much easier than adding them all to your stash.

1 Like

ill show you mine , if you show me yours , but only if @Pentine shows his first

3 Likes

I like MF White Chocolate but I think FW’s is a bit more authentic in terms of flavor and mouthfeel. It doesn’t seem to carry off notes that distract away from its main flavor, but is a bit tricky to work with. That being said, I think developing your own White Chocolate through various creams and flavorings might serve you better as you can fine tune it to work in whatever recipe you’re using it in.

4 Likes

actually i have tpa,fw,rf(sc) and the best is rf sc by far,
tpa has a peppery taste , fw tastes like a weird milk powder - it tastes low quality to me.
rf sc = very good but not good enough alone. it needs more bold/bottom (ever so slight)
best combo i’ve heard of is mf + rf

4 Likes

since this is a white chocolate thread ill ask , what percent is everyone using with the MF wc , i just received a small sample bottle ( yes i know i could look ) however id rather hear it from you guys / gals

3 Likes

Using it at 0.5% was pretty bleh, maybe it’s just me, but I think it needs to be used lower.

1 Like

i hve typically always started my MF flaves at .25 and sometimes thats too much

1 Like

I have noticed that Flavorah also has a White Chocolate flavor, has anyone around here tried that? From the notes I have read, it is apparently very light in flavor? Odd for FLV, they are usually pretty strong.

Flavorah white chocolate is a very light flavor. There is the smooth white chocolate taste but it takes other flavors to bring it out. It is lacking as a standalone.

2 Likes