White fluffy cake wf

hi i just wanted to hear your opinions on this flavor? is it a nice cakey flavor or is it fucking garbage?

2 Likes

I want to hear your opinion first …What have you used it with ? What pcts have yiu tested at ? Did you use it in someone elses recipe or try something yourself??

3 Likes

i have tried it bro i used 4.5% with cornbread today and i cant feel so much but it must steep a little pretty light flavor copied little of nick

2 Likes

nicks battenberger cake

2 Likes

this made me curius

1 Like

i cant realy grip this flavor

2 Likes

Do you test your flavors or just mix them in recipes

3 Likes

Scroll down and click the NOTES section. Lots of information there from people who have done single flavor tests (SFT).

6 Likes

It will be a magical day when @min0 actually tries doing that.

5 Likes

Everyone learns at their own pace

5 Likes

Bro lately you have been pretty negative in your responses( posts) Hopefully life is ok .

4 Likes

Still waiting for MY pace to kick it up a coupla notches.

5 Likes

Still don’t @min0 's thoughts used on its own.
I don’t think he SFTd it, he just tried to use it with Cornbread to mock Nick’s recipe.
The point is that Nick used the CB to push the Cookie, not the cake, paired with the Fluffy cake, the CB WILL take over, even at .5-1% .
I’d use that flavour to push a meringue, a marshmallow, do a doughnut, not to do a cake, it’s light, it’s a “white” light something, so to do a cake I’d be pair it with Angel cake-Yellow Cake, but also to do donuts, everywhere you need some fluffiness.
To be used bearing in mind that practically everything will take over, good use as an accent rather then a body, but it’s my 2c.

5 Likes

hi how should i use it if i wanna taste the cake part?

3 Likes

i never test them im gonna begin to do that

3 Likes

okey maybe then i try to ad 1.5% sugar cookie

3 Likes

now i get it.its give you the white fluffyness flavor its good to help a cake to give it more fluffyness

4 Likes

I didn’t read the comments, BUT taste is subjective. Someone else might think it sucks, I think it’s good, you might think it’s excellent. Single flavor test it at the manufacturers suggested percentage. If you only take other peoples words on a concentrate, it’s a big rat race. The only way to know if YOU think something is garbage is if you test it and taste it. Fluffy white cake (WF) is a decent concentrate, it definitely has a place. Cake is a hard one…it’s literally only going to taste like cake if you build on it. I like it. There is no frosting, that I taste. Capella Vanilla cupcake is good at 2.5% . You get cake and frosting…but again, the cake part needs to be built upon. I didn’t single flavor test for the first 6 months…I do now. It’s the only way to know if you like it. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not meaning to be negative but in your other thread you said you did SFT. It’s really really important to do that. Like I said, what I think is good, you might think it sucks. I don’t think There is one cake that’ll actually taste like cake.If you take fluffy white cake and throw frosting on it it probably won’t taste good. Try other cakes, or Inawera biscuit or even cookie FA. Cookie FA gives you that outer edge browned Note at .5-1%. It’s all trial and error.

3 Likes