White Freezie flavor

I am seeing if anyone knows if a white freezie concentrate exists?

Also after scouring the internet there seems to be no consensus on what flavor it is exactly. People qre saying its cream soda, others say cherry while others claim its lemon lime or even watetmelon? Any ideas on creating this recipe if no concentrate exists are welcome

Thank you

3 Likes

White grape

3 Likes

@mixologist13 I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds like I might like it.

2 Likes

The box says cream soda.

Looks like they got the flavours colour coordinated.

3 Likes

Haha strange, they are not really in order though. I buy an electrolyte drink here called White freeze and i swear its not just cream soda. Im thinking its cream soda and cherry maybe. Gonna give that a try, Thank you

Edit i didnt see you said colour coordinated, still the ones i got as a kid were definately not cream soda

4 Likes

There are literally 100s of brands… It could be anything, clear doesn’t indicate flavour… I’ve seen clear ones that were: Coconut, White Grape, Lime, etc… See? I’d know because I’m fat.

5 Likes

Like Joel said there is definitely different brands with different renditions of the white flavour. Cream soda is also a flavour that could be translated many different ways.

3 Likes

I can’t even replicate a decent cream soda that’s all i want i got vape train creaming;m soda and tpa cream soda is it me or my.concentrates?

3 Likes

Ooo flavors is the one you want 5% ish

4 Likes