Whiterose mods for sale

All very nice and schmexy!!!

4 Likes

Oh my I love this one, just not sure about the battery choice I know nothing about them. Lets see, new refrigerator or pay the cardiologist for the battery pack he put in my chest or this, lol decisions decisions. Seriously beautiful work.

7 Likes

Headed to bedā€¦hit me tomorrow and Iā€™ll explain lipos!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool you explained all that and included the pricing! Thank you. Now I know the value of what the cost is!

6 Likes

Lipos, even larger ones, charge in 10-15 minutes. Lipos can offer much more voltage. Lipos last considerably longer the cylindrical cells.
They hit harder, faster and longer.
I use lipos exclusively.
Questions?

6 Likes

They are really good and can confirm they charge really fast. However if you leave for a week or so take the Lipo out if the device. Charge before leaving and charge once home. If left in the device there is a slight drain. Also get a charger before ordering the lipo device. Trust me on this one.

5 Likes

The best way to store a lipo battery is 1/2 charged, or around 3.8v

6 Likes

Would you happen to have pictures of the green and/or purple?

2 Likes

Thank you I read up on them a little after asking Iā€™ll PM you

2 Likes

If you have any questions, please donā€™t hesitate. I can take more pix if needed

6 Likes

Oh, sweet babies with rabies!!! I KNEW I shouldnā€™t have asked Those are gorgeous! Iā€™ve never used a PWM mod-Itā€™s basically a variable voltage device, yes? Also, what size atomizers will those fit?

3 Likes

Yes, these are variable voltage mods. Full digital controls.
These two mods are 27mm thick, so they will hold attys up to 27mm without overhang

6 Likes

Oh boy, these are beautiful! Add to my list of ways to blow my tax return next season, lol!

5 Likes

Right!!! I was getting close to splurging on one, until the water pump in my truck decided to eat itself for lunch and have a side of serpentine belt. Oh, the joys of driving a 30-year-old vehicleā€¦

4 Likes

If not for sale he will custom make you one. Read my ā€œOde to Whiterose.ā€

6 Likes

Absolutely he will, and he will not cut any corners when he does. He will build you the best mod you will ever own, and do all he can to make sure it is.
WhiteRose is not an assembly line, he personally builds every single mod to your specifications, all the way down to battery sled and wire color.
I just ordered my third mod from him, and I wouldnā€™t have were they not the best.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been absolutely DROOLING over that green one that he posted above. Moneyā€™s wicked tight(Fixed income SUCKS, yo.) So Iā€™d been saving my nickels and dimes and was almost there, until the fore-mentioned trauma to the mobe ate my Whiterose Fund. Iā€™m hopeful that I can scratch together the cash again here soon, because Iā€™ve been bitten by the G.A.S, bug again!

Iā€™ve only used mechs a little bit, and what I did use wasnā€™t the greatest(Slug Mod clone with some of the WORST voltage sag EVAR). After reading through your Ode to Whiterose, Iā€™m getting that Ohmā€™s Law still does play a big part in using a PWM mod. Is this correct? These mods are variable voltage, right? I typically build around 0.28-0.28 ohms resistance using 26 gauge 316L SS wire. Looking at the Ohmā€™s Law calculator, depending on voltage selected I could be anywhere between 12-24 amps(Rough estimates here, as I forgot to jot the numbers down) Iā€™m guessing that the batteries are in series, yes? In series, the total voltage of the batteries are added together, but the available amperage stays the same, right? The LAST thing I want to do is buy one of these beauties and blow my face off, thanks to MY stupidity!

2 Likes

I have a triple 18650 resin mod up for sale. Itā€™s a Smart PWM v2.2 with a 30mm 510. Solid resin, no wood. Beautiful swirly pattern.
I am willing to let this piece go extra cheap.
This piece has been gently used, but thoroughly examined by yours truly. Itā€™s ready to go and fully functional!

$125 and itā€™s yours!

17 Likes

Thatā€™s just effinā€™ gorgeous man!

5 Likes

id love a red one just like that

4 Likes