Who else is waiting patiently for orders placed last week?

Still waiting on my FT order from the first day of the Chinese NY sale. I knew it was going to take while as Joytech doesnt like them selling their stuff but now im getting a bit antsy, hehehe. Says ships in 1 day but i have a feeling that wont happen.

1 Like

Same here. I got a killer deal on an iPV 5. I have a lot of other stuff that says ready to ship. But the iPV 5 has said ā€œRestockingā€ since the 19th, when the order was supposed to ship.

1 Like

I need to mute this thread. Iā€™m all fine and dandy forgetting about my FT order until I read this and remember. Then I go and check USPS and get sad. Then I forget again and all is wellā€¦rinse and repeat. LoL

I just ordered some PG & VG from Essential Depot and got 4 gallons (3VG/1PG) for $39 with their Glycube. The quality is top notch!

Darn it! Too late for me this time. I already made the other order yesterday. That is truly a great deal that you posted. Iā€™ll certainly check there next time. Be sure we put that info in the Good Deals thread.

I believe that it is already in there as I think that is where I heard about it. Might have been in the Vape Mail thread though.