Who has the best butterscotch flavoring

Gotta agree…there are plenty of TPA flavors I can’t imagine mixing without. Ripe Strawberry, Green Tea, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Bavarian Cream, Ripe Banana, Banana Nut Bread, Black honey tobacco, Jamaican rum to name a few. :wink:

As for the acai, you could try @Amy2’s method of putting 3 drops of it in 10ml of PG or VG and then work with that. Or just get a different acai.

3 Likes

I’m not saying those whole flavor lines are bad. From my experience they just have more flavors that’s difficult to work with. Me personally, I do better with low % flavors. I use some TFA, Cap and FW… But just a few of each.

2 Likes

I use it in one specific recipe, which includes a bunch of vanilla custard, chocolate and tobacco; those additions tend to calm down the Acai a good deal. :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Recipe Showcase

@ringling I’m really surprised you mentioned Vapor Shots, I have not heard anyone else ever mention them. I was really bummed out when they went out of business or whatever happened to the company because I used their flavorings for a lot of my recipies. You mentioned that there’s another company that has their flavorings or something similar? Could you tell me what happened to Vapor Shots and can I get their product in a different name? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick I’ve realized over the years of experience with mixing my own e-liquid that what you said is true. I’m happy to report that I have found my favorite butterscotch (Flavor West) and I really truly love Nude Nicotine’s flavorings! OMG they have an unbelievable flavoring called Patchouli Vanilla and I mix it with some Peach (Juicy) from TFA and it is just Heavenly! Thanks for commenting and happy mixing!

I am sure @ringling will be here shortly but last report I have found they changed their name to Nicotine Labs but that was about a year ago iirc…

1 Like

There you go. This is the Vapor Shots flavors which are now being called Delosi Flavors…

I’m vaping a TPA Butterscotch I made right now it’s crap
:rage:

1 Like

It is one of the hardest flavors to nail down. I have tried multiple and we’ll no success so far. I am trying a couple more and trying different recipes. Will let you all know what I come up with.

Anyone ITT have experience with Real Flavor’s (Extract) Butterscotch Pudding? That is on my list to buy when I run out of FW ButterScotch, TFA DX ButterScotch and TFA ButterScotch Ripple some day. I am hoping it can replace those in my recipes that call for a BS note.

I don’t have any experience with any Real Flavors but I CAN tell you that Butterscotch (Natural) by Flavor West is DECLICIOUS. (@Skullblade789 if you haven’t already tried it.)

A very clean and sweet butterscotch without any off taste or plastic notes.

How was the DX Butterscotch?

I have found that some of the DX line has an off smell to it (It’s the butric acid) but others do not.

1 Like

I used RF VG version at 7% it was great. Some claim the flavor is to weak but 7% as a mixer was plenty for myself. I now have the SC or extract version it is untested as of yet but my experience so far with the extracts leads me to believe 2.5-3% will most likely be ideal

2 Likes

I haven’t tried any of my BS flavors as standalone flavors, only mixed in recipes like the Deadly Sin clones by @kriga

Thanks. I got some butterscotchs coming to me in the mail. I am going to try some different variations and let you know what comes of it.

Did you let it steep or did you vape right away? I do know some butterscotchs take a bit to steep.

True that… I was highly disappointed with tpa butterscotch and I bought 4oz of that crap. it’s okay at very small % in some ice cream flavors, but it does need to steep for at least 3 weeks imo

I’ll try FW thanks

I’ve used the VG version of the butterscotch pudding and really liked it. Sweet, creamy, and buttery. I tried it at 8%. Seemed to fade a touch. I’d love to get the SC version, I’m sure it’s stronger and probably has more staying power.

1 Like

Thanks for your response, @BoyHowdy, I’ll look into the new name for the Vapor Shots flavorings that I asked about. I’m sorry I took so long to reply. I’m just finding out about all of the resources on this site. Not only just great recipes but the resource page has a wealth of knowledge about DIY e-liquid and vaping. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

1 Like