Who is watching “The Tiger King”

In these crazy times of uncertainty, the above mentioned documentary has been a beacon of light. The saying “truth is stranger than fiction”, has never hit me the way it has with this documentary. The memes that have come from Joe and this cast of characters are amazing. Anybody who has not watched it should give it a look.

4 Likes

I’ve also been told to give it a watch :slight_smile: That one and “Breeders” (if you’re a parent) :smiley:

4 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I can’t believe I watched the whole thing. I was left with one burning question (and suspicion). Where and how did the producers of that show get all that video? Tons of stuff made over several years from many sides of the story. Much of it the players would not want shown.

3 Likes

Just started watching and during the 1st episode, I was all about waiting for it to end so I could watch something else, then autoplay startedepisode two and before I knew it…hooked. It’s like trying to take a drive in the country and watching a plane crash and a train wreck…during a volcanic eruption. The unexpected twists…you can’t make this stuff up!

3 Likes

I watched it some days ago, holy lord.
I read yesterday, in a few days, they will release 1 extra episode.

Weird people, but again, what’s going on with the system. After i end the serie, it started me up thinking on the serie " Making a murder"
:flushed:
What a freaking world, all horror movies can go sleep, our world is really not for children.

2 Likes