Who is your favourite supplier for flavours

I have been searching the forum for who gets what from which vendor.
As I am in New Zealand, I import all my flavours, so am open to buying from anywhere in the world, obviously shipping costs vary, as does the vendors willingness to ship to the far end of the world.
So my question is where do you get your flavours from? Just one source or multiple?
I am not asking which flavours you prefer, just who you get them from.
Many thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been asked a million times :blush:

Here you got a list with vendors from all around the world, hope that helps you. You need to scroll down a little bit.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

1 Like

Thanks @Fenrir1 I found that list and was overwhelmed by the magnitude of it.
I was hoping to be guided by the experienced folk here as to who they actually use, and would recommend.

1 Like

Pick some vendors from the list and search them out. Search here on elr. Search on Reddit and search on vapeingunderground. That’s what I do.

1 Like

Thanks @Chrispdx I’m doing that as we speak :smile:

Ecx usually has the best prices UNDERGROUND10 for 10% off.

2 Likes

Look up bakers flavors in russia. All they’re flavors are excellent. Maybe they will ship to new Zealand.

1 Like

Thanks @skiball I have had a look at their website and their prices are very good, which makes up for the shipping at $69 for 40 x 30ml.

1 Like

Thanks @juice_junkie_lover I’ll have a look at them :grinning:

1 Like

Ouch! They have free shipping to the states. Figured they might have decent shipping rates elsewhere . GL

1 Like

Ecigexpress has tons of flavors that are sometimes harder to find other places, nicotine river is where I get my most of mine, and wizard labs is where I get little sample flavors that I want to try out before getting a bigger bottle.

Thanks @VapeyMama Ecigexpress look about the best option at the moment, wizard labs don’t ship to NZ. Nicotine River are quite a bit more expensive, and then there is the shipping to consider.
Previous orders have been from My Freedom Smokes.

1 Like

@Tworrs, so far I bought flavors from HiLIQ in China, and TPA as I have certain restrictions with customs where I live. They both ship international on DHL so I get my orders real fast but shipping is costly

Recently I’ve been researching Liquid Barn and they can ship FedEx. I’m also researching the option of getting an account with a parcel forward company like mybox, nybox, or borderlinx so I can shop freely and save on shipping. Maybe you should look into these too. They do shipment consolidation and repackaging. Good luck

I have been using dyi-ejuice they are based in Canada so shipping is pricey but for me, still new to this have all sorts of manufacturers (brands), gear, and more all on one convenient site. I buy a lot at one time to justify the shipping. Need to check some of these other sites mentioned

DIY-ejuices
sorry

Thanks @Gmer4Lfe I tried DIY ejuice, but they don’t ship to NZ
@TheFlavorSeeker I also tried Liquid Barn and they will not offer an option to ship to NZ, I will however try HiLiQ
Just looked at HiLiQ and they are more expensive than sourcing from the USA.

Good evening my friend! What did you see that was more expensive? I only ask because were constantly trying to improve :slight_smile: Thank you for giving us a look!

1 Like

Hi @Nicotine_River thanks for asking.
Unfortunately you list your flavours in ounces and other suppliers in ml, which confused the issue.
I have done the conversion and it turns out your 2oz is 60ml which I thought was 30ml. To compound the confusion the individual pricing comes up as NZ$, but at the checkout it converts to US$.
It does look like your product price is lower, but delivery charge is more at $50 and elsewhere it is $29 both for First-Class Package International Service.
Adding the lower price and the higher delivery costs together, it does look like you come in ahead though.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

@Tworrs, you’re right on the HiLIQ prices - and they heard that feedback so many times loud & clear i hope they will do something about it to keep their customer happy. Marc from @HiLIQ is here on the form, and he provided us with a discount code - but maybe he can help you further - thing is, you may have an advantage in shipping (vs me) since China to NZ shipping can be relatively cheaper.

for shopping flavors from US, as if i’m in US, i started to believe my best option is to set up an account with a Package Forward company- then i’m no longer limited to the costly options i’m stuck with today - don’t mean to jump on the thread here, but please if anyone had good experience with such a service please share - i’m currently doing my research and will also share back for everyone’s (non-US folks) benefit

1 Like

@TheFlavorSeeker thanks for that, I will be interested to see the response.