Who makes the good recipes?

Just wondering who I should be following to get my mixes going in the right direction.
All help appreciated

1 Like

Best way (imo) to find good people to follow is to find the regulars here on the forum, check out their recipes, and follow whoever seems to have similar tastes as you.

5 Likes

That being said, there are tons of great mixers who arenā€™t active on the forum. So browsing around through the recipes should give you a good idea of who mixes things that you might like.

4 Likes

Soā€¦anyone thenā€¦
And anywhereā€¦

:thinking:

:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I like cool mint n menthol a lot.
Also been reading about crem de meth not sure if I have spelt that correctly.
Also fruit flavours my fave vape is Heisenberg cool mint version

1 Like

Search engine is my friend here I guess.
Just wondered who the big dogs were to whittle it down a bit!!!:man_student:t2:

1 Like

Exactly. :wink:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know about the big part but @Pugs1970 is quite the dog (meant in the most loving of ways :kissing_heart: ).

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m quite fat so youd be correct on both partsā€¦:grin:

5 Likes

Itā€™s ok, itā€™s just sympathy pregnancy weight right? :+1:

5 Likes

I have been chasing a Strawberry Cream taste that I have had in my head for a bit now. Today I finally hit it. This is quite the little victory for me because it was a matter of trial and error and understanding what each flavor was doing. I have no idea if anybody else would like it at all. Doesnā€™t really matter. I have something that is better to me than what I can buy. I perceive mixing like an art. Like music where my mindā€™s ear hears something and I try to make it real. Will anybody else like it? Who knows. I canā€™t approach it in that manner.

10 Likes

The definition of a goid mix or mixer is any thing or any juice that will keep you off of analogs. Enough said.

11 Likes

lol, That really is the bottom line isnā€™t it. I absolutely love vaping and yet I will get the occasional urge to pick up an analog. I shake my head and think ā€œinsaneā€. Oh ya, then have a vape!

5 Likes

Your best bet is to use the search engine to find a recipe that tickles your tastebuds.
Say you like an apple type vape.
Search the recpies for Apple and choose one that looks good, mix it up try it out, if you like it look for that mixers other recipes and try out.
Donā€™t like it, no problem, just find another Apple recipe and repeat until you find someone who is on your taste level and follow.
My only advice is that there are many great mixers on here who donā€™t get the credit due, mainly simply down to the fact that there are so many recipes that itā€™s almost impossible to keep up and also the fact that these guys and gals are willing to post their recipes but very rarely post on the forums.
So look at all and choose accordingly.

8 Likes

Yep, just donā€™t want to start a war with other mixers here. We are all good at different things and we all have our special mixes. Everyone that keeps vaping is the true and honest hero.

4 Likes

Oh absolutelyā€¦I mean I cant have Jo feeling like sheā€™s the only whale in the familyā€¦

The things you do for love ehā€¦The love of Pies mainlyā€¦and cheeseā€¦:yum:

5 Likes

http://www.justvape247.com/capella-box-large-22507-p.asp

Anyone had experience with this site

2 Likes

I have not, maybe some one else.

1 Like

youā€™re UK then?..at first I thought ā€œoh helloā€ā€¦but then I delved deeperā€¦the prices for the concentrate boxes are acually quite good but then you look at the available list to go into each box and itā€™s pretty clear that they are mixing a couple of well knownā€™s with a bunch of ā€˜rarely sellsā€™ ā€¦My gut feeling is that if you went down this road youā€™d end up like the rest of us and have a shed load of flavours you wonā€™t useā€¦I was even slightly tempted by the subscription boxes but Iā€™ve been there before with liquid sub boxes in the past and it was nothing short of a box of unsalable shit.
your best bet is find some recipes you think youā€™ll like and buy the flavours for them, The top 20 ELR recipes isnā€™t guaranteed results but there are worse places to startā€¦Taste is subjectiveā€¦itā€™s the vapers mantra for a reason.

:+1:

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t focus on the ā€œbig dogs.ā€ I would look at the 1000 little dogsā€¦aka mixers that mix with the flavors you have. Then build from there

11 Likes