Who to follow

Great advice. This is what I did too. I’d also add that you can sort by number of stars the recipes of got and take it from there.

1 Like

Well I don’t know about great mixer but two of my favorites are Nectarine Bellini and MF Smoothie. Here are the links to them.

That is a perfectly acceptable approach to mixing. As a noob this works for me. Really… that’s why there are public tasting notes along with general % that are used in a mix. (( recipe book ))

you must not have used room tempeture eggs / milk or you just didn’t cook it long enough. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@Pudrox

Her ‘Bust A Nut’ (for a year now) and her ‘Hazelnut Cake’ (long time) is an ADV for me everyday.
She does have many other great ones also.

6 Likes

Yeah she has some lovely sounding recipes maybe have to try buy some flavours although the site I get mine from done sell lorann etc so il have to shop around thanks

I tend to follow people who seem to have good ideas, or if they pop up a few times when I’m searching certain flavorings. But 99.9% of the time, I just mix my own recipes tbh

1 Like