Whoa. MF Vanilla in coffee

So I have used FLV Peppermint in my coffee before and it’s excellent. Today I put one teeny tiny drop of MF Vanilla in my coffee and was completely blown away. What flavors do you use in your coffee or other drinks. I’m thinking of trying some MF Vanilla in some Woodford Whiskey tonight. The possibilities are unlimited!

10 Likes

Don’t think I have ever tried that with coffee but that sounds good.

I have used my flavors in beers when I switched from craft brews to terrible light beers. It was a move to get my levels better, it worked but yuck. I was able to make some tasty IPA"s, ambers, Belgium trippels and whatever I wanted. Now I just go back to the delicious craft brews and limit myself to twice a week. It was fun experiment with the flavors though.

5 Likes

whoa. i don’t think i could ever go back to terrible light beers. There are like 30+ breweries in my area and I just couldn’t do it. I’m a coffee and beer snob.

6 Likes

I agree, it was terrible, like drinking bubbly water with no body and hardly any taste. Today is craft brew day, can’t wait for tonight :grin:

4 Likes

I know ppl will be shocked but I sometimes put a drop of MF vanilla in Coca Cola. Actually I’ll do that now. Thanks for the reminder :smiley:

3 Likes

Hehe, for the LIFE of me, I’ve only ever vaped MF, never even thought of taste tasting it. I think that’s a GREAT idea @spoink47, and welcome to ELR.

3 Likes

Well, as popular as MF flavors are for vaping I think that wasn’t the reason to make them. The majority is probably going to restaurants or other food producers.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only for people like us, blinded by their passion this seems a good idea. I mean it is a good idea but it was also the intended use of a “flavoring compund” :rofl:

3 Likes

I have never thought about MF Vanilla in Woodford Whiskey. Thanks for the suggestion. I will surely try this out.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @James_Lowe.

3 Likes

Welcome the forum!, you’ll aways get help here

3 Likes