Who'da Thunk

That would be me. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear this @Pro_Vapes, but I’m sure you have your reasons brother. ELR was better by having you here, and we all got to benefit from that. Godspeed PV, but don’t be a stranger…

23 Likes

Good luck with whatever awaits next, it has been a privilege to read your insight and gather inspiration from your posts :smiley: Stay safe!

20 Likes

Very well said man!

14 Likes

Take care, PV. You’ve been a great inspiration to me and many, many others. Your fingerprints are all over this place, and noobs for many years to come will be better for it. Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave this great place better than you found it. Cheers!

21 Likes

The InnerWebz is two things …permanent and impermanent. Your contribution here has been groundbreaking and we will benefit form that “permanent” thing for as long as this place is alive. Oh the “impermanent” part… keep your account live (with notifications on) so if we can tempt you to pop back in for perhaps just a sec by shining the @Pro_vapes Bat signal…that would make many feel a little better.

I wish you and @JoJo many years of happiness (I got Departing Jokes!)

Skin Me! :high_fives:! :sad_face: :much_Love:

18 Likes

@Pro_Vapes you are one of the rocks here and will be missed by all especially the future newbies that haven’t had the grand pleasure of your knowledge and company.

You sir will be greatly missed best of luck and wifey and I will keep you in our prayers.
God Bless

22 Likes

Yeah, I thought I wasn’t going to post more than I did, … but I am.

Even just these three quotes (and others above that) do pretty much sum it up, with no further words needed, but somehow, it’s EXACTLY what’s needed. I do agree wholeheartedly with these quotes and many others about @Pro_Vapes, and I STILL look at some of his mixes, and think to myself, “Ok, wait, HOW is this working again”??. Powerful stuff, interesting paths taken to some pretty damned incredible results would be a good START, in my opinion. Of course I feel bad, seeing you pull out, regardless of the reasons, and like others said, at least we had some time to pick your brain, hehe, but sadly for the new recruits, they won’t get that privilege. Sure, sure, search for things, stumble across your name, maybe a few mixes, fall into the Medicine Flower rabbit hole, but it’s just not the same thing.

I always hope some people will reconsider, and you are no different P_V, but, … it’s not up to me, hehe. I’m going to miss watching how your brain palate works, when you release some new (like the Banana Split for example) “thing” that makes me go, “What ?? !!!”, but I mix it up right away, … anyway. Glad I was here, when you were here, and I’m sure we’ll still talk, but remember, you always gotta home @ ELR.

22 Likes

I am deeply upset that a fellow MF’er (Medicinal Flavors) and all around great dude is leaving us, never will be another like you, I would like to thank you personally for your input, it has raised the bar of sharing, You my friend, Have never steered me wrong, and for that I hope what ever you do or go or be, you do tenfold. I for one will miss you, And wish you all the luck in to the future. I never met you but you are considered one of my good friends here. Please if you can in the future peak in to say your o.k. and still with us. Much Love., Nico.

22 Likes

Sorry to see you move on @Pro_Vapes.

Life has a funny way of interrupting us. Hopefully, this is the case with your decision; just a small interruption in your tenure at ELR.

Being new, haven’t really posted much, but I can say that I have read pretty much every post you have made regarding mixing and have learned a lot from you.

I am sure whatever your next endeavor is you will excel at it like you have here.

23 Likes

Couldnt have put this any better. My time here has been the same.
Sorry to see you go. ELR is a great place and you are one of the pillars.
:beers: :beers: Thank you.

20 Likes

Woah… What? Well, pooh! I’m gonna miss ya, dear. Take care and don’t forget us!!

19 Likes

OK, I’m a bit late here and everything I would’ve liked to have said has already been said in the comments so far but.I just wanna have my say regardless.

Haven’t been here that long but I did a lot of “lurking” before I joined up and even then I always took note of what you wrote @Pro_Vapes. Thankfully mixing noobs like me (and those that will come after) can still sort through your “pearls of wisdom” to help us on our way. Any time I saw something from you, I would take note. Always something to learn and another angle to look at. The amount of content you’ve put out is phenomenal. Thank you.

I might take this opportunity to thank you too for some advice you gave out to someone else (Jun or Jul ’16 I think it was) regarding help with mixing up a Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe. Part of your reply was:

“At 4% and 4.5%, this is an absolute star! I made a mix of this at 4.5% and combined it with FLV Cream at 3% and I’ve had a hard time putting it down.”

I just happened to have some FLV Cinnamon Crunch and FLV Cream so decided to write down your comment and make some up exactly as per above and guess what? Like you, I have a hard time putting it down as well. Thanks to you I have another mix added to my somewhat small list of “rotation worthy” recipes.

So, sincere thanks to you kind sir for being here for all of us and best wishes in whatever your future plans involve. Cheers bro’… :cry:

19 Likes

@Dardy Powerful anecdote. Completely encapsulates the whole thing !!!

11 Likes

Good stuff @Dardy

8 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback @SessionDrummer. Didn’t realise that’s what I had done. I just meant it as a heartfelt comment to show how even the simplest of advice can have a huge impact on someone (well to me at least). Anyway, appreciate the sentiment mate. Looking forward to @Pro_Vapes making a surprise visit one day… Cheers.

11 Likes

Was going to quote what a few people have said but i would just dubble this posts comments. Will miss you brother :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

16 Likes

@Benoz, never a bad time to quote and re-quote as needed.

8 Likes

Sad to see you go. You opened my eyes to different techniques and of course Medicine Flower. I hope you keep posting recipes. I learn so much just from how you put a recipe together. Good luck and good health to you.

12 Likes

I haven’t been here that long but in that short time I have been reading your comments and I’ve learnt a lot from them. You will be sorely missed by many including myself so I’m sorry to see you go but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do and all that stuff. All the best mate!

13 Likes

Take Care my Friend,
13 Likes