Who'da Thunk

Sorry to say I’m ending my run here at ELR. I must say it’s been great and I’m very appreciative of all ELR has given me. You all are like family… especially the old crew… Jimk, Amy, Alisa, Ken. JoJo, Daath, SM and DV. You all really made this forum experience great for me. We had some head butting, but I gained a whole lot from our indifferences.

ELR is doing very well even after some of the trials I’ve seen over the years and now is a good time to part.

@Sprkslfly, @SessionDrummer, you guys are doing a great job at keeping things even and level. @TorturedZen, I appreciate your efforts in keeping ELR running smoothly too. @Woftam, you’re a great mod… level headed and fair to all.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

31 Likes

Sorry to see you go brother. Wish you all the best, take care.

18 Likes

Well crap. I was just getting used to ya :wink: Don’t get it but all the best with whatever your plans are! So how in the hell am I going to talk you into buying the new drone C? I just don’t know…

19 Likes

Can’t say I uderstand the goodbye.
I wish you well though and hope you leave your recipes behind! Good luck for what’s next.

17 Likes

Just want to thank you for being there for me and many others. Hoping all is well and the absolute best for you. :facepunch:

20 Likes

…you’ll be back from time to time, I hope. :wink: This place needs a guru or three. I know you feel like you’ve input/posted all your thoughts a million times over and then some. Some posts are wasted and others absorbed… some understood and others completely misunderstood/taken the wrong way; that’s forum life.

All I can say is, keep your channel open, ‘cause there might be that one person out there that needs/wants your input with an issue. Though I don’t post publicly nearly as often as I used to… my level of PM chatter is quite large; folks looking for answers or opinions on varying topics… mostly NET related, but still…

When you’re ready and able, you’ll be there for that individual. :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Ah man that really sucks. I enjoyed getting a different take on things, or have some more advanced insight/thoughts on specific topics.

But I can see why you might take that route, and everything ends somewhere I guess.

I sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for, and if it’s a new place, people that are as welcoming.

Hope that maybe once in a while you come back just to chat :slight_smile: GL with whatever you’re doing.

18 Likes

Your mentoring will be missed … you will be missed ty for everything you have shared , hopefully this will be more of a break ratherbthan a final curtain call , i wish you the best

19 Likes

I’ve learned much from lurking around your posts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for this forum.

18 Likes

Why are you leaving? Ahh… nevermind. It’s none of my business. Everything happens for a reason. I get an uneasy feeling when someone just up and bounces, with no apparent events or issues leading up to that decision.

Whatever it is I hope it’s what you want. I’ll miss seeing your posts and the wisdom you shared. If you’re ever in northern Illinois hit me up. I’ll gladly tip a few beers with you! Thanks for your support and for having my back brother.

21 Likes

Ive re thought this … and after reading your post , Im assuming you feel that you think it is a good time to exit bc ELR is in good hands … Im not fond of this reasoning , it bothers me bc without a Pro_Vapes elr cant be the same … since i joined too many people i learned from have left your one of the last ones hanging out … so although i wish you the best , im really unhappy about this FYI thought you should know :wink:

18 Likes

Thanks for everything you brought to the community. I hope your leaving the forum doesn’t mean you quit producing all those fine recipes :slight_smile:

Best wishes and good luck with whatever comes next for you

18 Likes

Damnit @Pro_Vapes I told you it wasn’t April fools yet. Hell, it’s not even Halloween!!!

You will be missed.

20 Likes

I know i’m new and all but I loved reading stuff that you posted. Good luck with your future endeavors

20 Likes

I really hope you turn this into a break (rather than a departure). You’re good people, with a lot to share.

Be in peace, and safe journey.
Hope to see you soon.

23 Likes

Thanks for the shout out mate I really appreciate it.

I can only concur with the thoughts posted already particularly -

I truly do hope that it will be a break as I would hate to see your knowledge walk out the door and be gone forever. If it is a short or an extended time away the door will be open and the beer will be cold ready for you to step back in. If it is a permanent departure I wish you all the best for the future & every success with whatever you turn your hand to.

Cheers mate please don’t be a stranger.

23 Likes

The same goes for you bro and I will miss ya :hugs:

20 Likes

As you’ve seen all your good friends have gathered immediately!!
I’m really sorry to see you go, as everybody else said, your mentoring will really be missed, not just saying it, I personally mean it!

I think I remember that you said it a while ago, now you’ve done it…and ELR won’t be the same without you!

I still have so much to read and learn from what you wrote and I consider myself an “advanced” (well sort of… :joy: ) mixer.

Thank you for what you’ve done, your help and support you’ve given me with your comments that
have always been very helpful and learn a lot from them.

I wish you all the best, but please once in a while come back to say hello, remember that you’ve got some good friends all over the world!

Ciao @Pro_Vapes

23 Likes

Well this just ain’t right. I start liking someone and they are gone.

Good luck @Pro_Vapes with all your endeavors!

20 Likes

Missing your funny gif’s and great humor already. :grimacing:

Peace Out

17 Likes