Whomever I Ticked Off I'm Sorry!

You can look at my avatar and have the same thoughts, too. Some like it wrinkly-style!!!

8 Likes

Kharma is the wrong chick to blame…

I say more like this one…
Morton Salt Girl

8 Likes

I think that’s how the city treats my streets in the winter.

6 Likes

I should sage better. My 29 year old son playing wiffle ball with his girls today splits his leg with no cut, btw, to the bone 20 stitches internally 18 external. Hello man upstairs um a little calmness around here please!

3 Likes

Was he using a Police Baton as a bat, for crying out loud? :confounded:

5 Likes

something called a grip? Nothing cut the skin it just pulled back and split … freak accident

5 Likes

Wow!!! That’s alot of internal stitches. I hope he heals up 99.9% :pray:

I’ve never heard of an injury like that.

There’s only so much you can do. Be careful not to overdo it. My wife does the occasional sage. One time she went overboard with it. We almost went to a hotel it was so strong.

If this bad streak keeps going your going to need a priest and a shaman. Such drama :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

LOL yeah it’s definitely been crazy around here! My daughter in laws family was opening their bed and breakfast about an hour and a half away when this happened. Doc says a two week recovery time. Very happy there was no nerve damage.

4 Likes

The curse continues. My boy the oldest who is married with two kids (and sorry in advance this may be too graphic for some) has a FREAK accident playing wiffle ball with his daughters. It’s called a “trip” but I’ve never seen one like it. One part of his leg went one way, the other in an opposite direction and ripped his leg to the bone. He’s on FMLA disability until the orthopedic surgeon releases him. He didn’t slice his leg open on an object which makes this a freak accident.

jon tear two jon tear

2 Likes

I hope he get well soon, @authormichellehughes . That looks really bad.

2 Likes

Thanks Dell, this one scared the life out of me. He’s dealing with it like a trooper and thankfully he has a great boss, my husband. He is off it at least two weeks and we’ll see what happens from there.

2 Likes

Ouch! That looks nasty & so deep.
Hope he heals quickly and your bad luck starts to turn around soon too :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I’m ready for some happy inspirations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting: :wink:

3 Likes

So you’ve now had two sons in a week split their legs open with no cause? Exactly what do they put in the water down there?

4 Likes

Split pea soup, of course! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Same son we thought this was stitches and done now he’s on FMLA because he can’t move his leg

4 Likes

Surgery went well today, my sons patella tendon was 50% severed they went in and fixed that and now onto recovery.

6 Likes