Whomever I Ticked Off I'm Sorry!

Okay. I swear the curse of the tax season has struck ROFLMAO (and by the way I pay IN this time of year don’t get refunds). Forgive the rant but this IS THE PUB and I needed to blow off steam here where my husband isn’t at so he doesn’t have a heart attack over all this crap hitting at once.

My daughter thinks she has a crack in her front tooth from the facial enamel they did last month, fork out money find out it needs a good polish only $150 done.

My son goes to the orthodontist yesterday, he’s not removing enough plaque and they want to use a sealant $199

My dishwasher catches fire (literally) we go by a new one $799 the idiots that install it say a fuse is messed up or electrical is having an issue, call the electrician out $200 to pay for idiot dishwasher people taping wires without hooking them together there was no real problem except their stupidity.

Turn on Central heat last night. The system is fried. I don’t even freaking want to KNOW what this is going to cost.

It’s been a week from hell so yeah whomever I ticked off… I get it I’m sorry, can we lift the dang curse?

14 Likes

I’m compiling a spreadsheet of your known enemies. Forgive me, it will take a while to sort and filter.

Hey, just figured you needed a little humor (very little, I know…) Sorry to hear it, hope things do turn around soon!

9 Likes

Thanks, Phil. I swear it’s a freaking nightmare LOL gotta laugh or cry I prefer laughing.

5 Likes

Ill lift the curse , but dont ever do it again ;)…these bumps in life dont last long to good people …I have a feeling this will be short lived for you …

5 Likes

LOL I will try to figure out what I did and repent of my wicked ways

5 Likes

Tell me about it. End/first of the year is hard enough as it is! Sending pocketbook blessings your way.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! :heart:

4 Likes

Don’t do it! :roll_eyes:

A 50/50 mix of coconut oil and baking soda w/ a little bit of peppermint or spearmint and enough stevia to make it sweet enough… brush 3X daily for 5 minutes. Done and done. :wink: Save yourself a bunch of money; mix the toothpaste recipe and stick the money back in the wallet.

5 Likes

Better yet… send me the $199 and I’ll keep you supplied with toothpaste til he leaves the house! :joy:

4 Likes

I paid in advance for this would have loved to have had another option LOL. We pay $25 for this Plaque HD toothpaste already so yeah didn’t need this too

4 Likes

I’ll fess up, it was me but I swear I didn’t really believe it would work :mage:

919b8a7b6d74cef71f80d2e7c3a0235b260ba2da4c42b7b4639fff1f50c303bb.0

6 Likes

Sage. Burn a bushel of the stuff. Use the right wing of a left handed eagle to waft the smoke throughout the entire house. Attic, crawlspace, closets and the backside of the toilet pedestals because who knows what evil lurks in that little dimension of hell.

Place a 3/8 inch wide ring of salt around the outside of the house. Ensure that the ring is unbroken and EXACTLY 3/8 of an inch! Too thin will not be effective and too thick will turn the lawn to chicken broth! Or something like that…

7 Likes

I actually Sage my house once a week and now people are all going to look at me funny. Something I’ve done since I first went to New Orleans. Had a little break today. The AC guy came out and it was our fuse box that needed a replacement part not the Central Heat and Air so instead of 10k it was $250 and dang I can breathe a little easier now and my husband isn’t about to drop dead from a heart attack over this stuff.

6 Likes

Dang it Jim, and here I was liking you and all ROFLMAO

4 Likes

When you Sage your house… are you wearing something like this? :smiling_imp:

…the perfect Saging outfit, IMO! :joy:

6 Likes

Pfft you assume I’m wearing clothes? Gigglesnorts

8 Likes

You go gurl! :wink: …careful of the embers!

7 Likes

I’m in a better mood now sorry :slight_smile: had to make a little joke it’s been one of those weeks hahahaha

5 Likes

Now they are?

I never assume that. The opposite really. :eyes:

6 Likes

HAHAHHA I love you Phil!

5 Likes