Who's Vaping during the eclipse?

We have a couple of pairs of those special glasses and are checking out the eclipse on our breaks!
Is anybody else catching a glimpse?
Maybe while vaping something delicious ?

6 Likes

Yup I’m on my lunch break dripping some of my delicious glazed blueberry donut on the goon and glimpsing up at the sun… it has started!

6 Likes

Ready :+1:weld

7 Likes

What’s that contraption friend?

2 Likes

whoa!!! that is an intense Welders mask! what percent visibility where you able to see?!

2 Likes

LOL same we were all just out sharing the glasses and enjoying vapes lol

3 Likes

We’re about 30 minutes away from the peak time here, so we’re taking silly pictures while we wait. :smile:

Oh! And edit to add…
Vaping some Sexy Wench :wink:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1334029/Sexy%20wench#

11 Likes

It just passed us here in the northwest, but its unnaturally dark still and complete silence outside no birds no animals not even bugs … kinda creepy lol.

7 Likes

Kinda cloudy here in Indiana. Do you guys mind NOT vaping for a few minuits please!!?

7 Likes

Lmao !!! :cloud: :cloud:

5 Likes

:rofl: ROFL seriously!

4 Likes

ya im in Anacortes just a hop skip and jump away from you guys , suns coming back but 30min ago it was cold and pretty shady

2 Likes

So you saw the strange “sunglasses with no sunglasses” effect and the creepy critter silence for like 20 mins?

3 Likes

yep we were all outside everyone in my neighborhood , it was funny to see people run inside and grab jackets it got very cold

3 Likes

right?! i mean its logical and all but still amazing to experience first hand!

4 Likes

I’m about an hour north of Missouri in Illinois and it’s almost hit totality but yea it’s a bit cloudy taking away from the expierence

3 Likes

OmGosh! The guns!! Check out the guns!! :laughing: :thumbsup: :laughing:

NOW we know who to call when a certain someone gets out of line!! :grin:

4 Likes

:joy: :muscle: Lmao! Sweet of you to notice, I’ve been trying to work on them. Still have a way to go though…

:wink:

6 Likes

It shows hon! =)
Looking quite healthy. :grinning:

NOW, as for the picture you just posted… That’s nasty AF. And I’ll leave it at that. Lol

4 Likes

I meant to post in another thread. Moving these there.

3 Likes