Will it never let up

Thank you I appreciate it

1 Like

That was very nice of you thank you sirā€¦
Steve

2 Likes

Donā€™t let life get you too down my friend. I know how the overwhelming of it can lead to a deeper pit. Make time for yourself, just a little bit of time, to get out from your day to day surroundings and take a deep breath and enjoy the scenery. Your problems wonā€™t go away, but maybe youā€™ll be a little more light-hearted. Take your little friend with you and anyone else that is feeling down. Life wonā€™t begrudge you that. I hope you and your immediate clan feel better soon.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. I know what that feels like. Youā€™ll remember your friend with smiles and not sadness in time.

1 Like

thank you I appreciate that

1 Like

OK ladies and gents, I have been told there are some groups, foundations, organizations, clubs and or companies that will help out with expensive Pet prescriptions. I have talked to the ASPCA and those assholes suggestion was to put him down so Iā€™m done supporting them in Fresno county anyway. Brown Dog is only doing emegancy life saving aid and they were pretty sketchy about it. All kinds of statements on every page that if a vet decides to treat before they get approval Oh well. Kinda like they were looking for vets to screw up so they can not have to pay for it. Yeah I know Iā€™m not very trusting anymore. If any of you know of any please let me know Osoā€™s meds are expensive and Iā€™ll go without mine before he does his.

The rspca (au) is exactly the same, euthanasia is a first resort for them rather than a mercy - I truly hate that shit. Did you have a chance to look at that animal meds site? There may well be other options online re the meds. As animal pills for the most part the same as human pills our local vet has access to out of date human meds that he will sell for cents on the dollar (not sure how he gets access (and maybe i shouldnā€™t be posting it lol) but it may be worth asking at your local drug store if they can do something similar. The meds donā€™t go off (i donā€™t think but they may get weaker) but anything is worth a shot.

Damn I forgot about the one you sent me. Iā€™ll go look at it.

Yeah the Fresno county branch has always had problems. Our grandma Coco, is Osoā€™s mom Iā€™m dead sure was stolen from there by an employee but when can get a registered Chihuahua for less than my first round of shots and exam with the knowledge that she wasnā€™t taken from some family Iā€™ll do it. I know they shut down a puppy mill weeks before we got her and sheā€™d been chipped and papered already Iā€™m sure that he took a whole set of cages cause he had six for sale.

1 Like

I am sure there are alternative treatments for pets as there are humans. You might try looking into that and see if there is a natural treatment you can give him. Might be worth looking into. If anyone would know - @ozo, you have any ideas?

1 Like

Yup all I can think of who to ask would be @ozo

1 Like

Well Oso is doing OK with his new found condition, we take our heart meds together. As long as I donā€™t get them mixed up I think weā€™re good. lol
The cost of his are killing me, I might have to change vets to one that is willing to actually write a paper script or call them into one of the on line pet pharmacies. I have to meet with him next week to discuss it and get at least a small refill until hopefully mail order meds get here.

3 Likes

Good to hear!

When my Mamā€™s cats were old and on meds she took an online quote into vets and they price-matched it. Worth a try maybe? :blush:

Yeah donā€™t do that! :laughing:
Glad the little dude is doing well!

Thatā€™s a good Idea. Iā€™ll try that.

Anyone wishing to donate to the Oso heart med assistance fund is greatly appreciated. This $74.00 a month is killing me. Our fixed income just about leaves us broken each month. The addition of Osoā€™s meds is creating quite a strain on our ability to pay our bills eat vape and have somewhere to live. There are only so many ways to fix ramen noodles a month till you start thinking of butchering the neighbors rabbits. lol Gail would have a heart attack if her bunnies turned up missing

I feel like real slime posting what I did but Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™m going to pay for both our meds this month.

I can send Oso a little something in a few weeks - put up your PayPal, sir.

Well ainā€™t life fun, my back went out on me this morning now Iā€™m recliner bound and friggin miserable as hell. Worse than that wifey has gone to wally world by herself. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that she doesnā€™t have a panic attack while sheā€™s out and about by her lonesome.

He might get away with mine but one of his is supposedly chewable and beef flavored. Itā€™s big and Iā€™d have to chew it up. Not going to mix that one up. :wink:

1 Like

What she says, get a Paypal me account and post it here, and I wonā€™t call you a slime. Iā€™ll reserve that name for Oso :grinning:

2 Likes