Will it never let up

Damn I just can’t catch a break.
I have to take my dog to the vet, god knows what that’s gonna cost. Do they expect me to pull money out of my butt or what.

Sorry about the rant I’m just feeling so pressured to figure everything out and it just seems to keep getting deeper and deeper.

I’m sorry folks, seems like all I post lately are negative bitchy whiney things. But this is kinda my only place to vent and get it off my chest so to speak.

1 Like

come to the irc chat, we love to bitch.

Ugh that sucks. Sorry bud, I hope your dog is ok!

1 Like

That’s what family is for brother my thoughts and prayers are with you and your dog! I hope it gets better soon

1 Like

So sorry you are having such a crappy time lately. Really hope things pick up soon for you :hugs:

1 Like

I’m so nervous, I hope it’s something stupidly simple. I just can’t afford a big bill or the meds involved.

and
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts

3 Likes

Let us know how you get on - keeping my fingers crossed

1 Like

In worst case scenario we can do a dutch treat, love :kissing_heart:

My little Oso wants to thank everybody for caring. He’s officially now nervous I brought out the porta pet.

What dya mean the vet, I know what happens when I go there the last time I came home broken somehow it just doesn’t do all the things it used to. You’re not planning on anything like that are you?

5 Likes

Nothing planned, I was only saying you have enough friends in here who could help out a little if it comes down to that. Let us know. Good luck to you and little Oso. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

you are all so wonderful. lets hope it’s something simple and easy

2 Likes

Yah, what she says, sometimes you need a little help and shouldn’t be ashamed to ask or accept when offered. I’m not rich but I’m sure if we pull together it will amount to enough to help you out if necessary.

3 Likes

Well my little boy isn’t a little boy anymore and we have something in common. We both have isssues with our heart. $123.00 for the vet and now he has two heart meds that are going to cost about 75 a month. I had heard that you can get pet RX at Walmart and I hope they are a ton cheaper.

Ugh, could have been better. Could have been worse.

I had a thought is there cheap online pet Rx perhaps? In Australia I would not bother looking but in the US worth a look I’d reckon,

Good luck buddy, may the dice start rolling in your favour.

1 Like

thanks man.

1 Like

i lost my dog a week ago today
:cry:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Steve, hugs and kisses :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you. When we lost our cat that my wife had when we met it was devastating so I know what you feel and I like to think I feel your pain with you and am here for you. May god comfort and bless you. I know I get broken record about this but, this has always meant so much to me

4 Likes

Oso is good little man he takes his meds so easy of course it doesn’t hurt that one is beef flavored and the other is small and easily hid in tiny bit of cheese or some other doggy treat.

3 Likes