2 Likes

Post #1 the red wood grain

1 Like

Post #2 This is the only product from Arctic Dolphin that I have seen

1 Like

Post #3 My 2 favorite squonking atomizers are the narca or the recurve

1 Like

of Arctic Dolphin do you know?
That stab wood modā€¦ artic dolphin was the most popularā€¦ or the one I remember the most. The quality, and aesthetics of that mod were amazing. Really good looking stuff. This squonker is right up that same alley. Really good looking modā€¦ send one my way vapesta clause!!

Editā€¦ the Adonis is what it was calledā€¦

1 Like

color of Arctic Dolphin Anita 13 you like most?

The red wood grain or red leather are my favorite 2. They look nice, fancy, elegant, and so onā€¦ really good looking squonk. Coming from AD I know itā€™s goingto be a well built nice mod.

1 Like

Which tank/atomizer do you think fit for Arctic Dolphin Anita 13
I would rock 2 thingsā€¦ a big baby beastā€¦ yeah yeahā€¦ I knowā€¦ boringā€¦ but so reliable and a good vapeā€¦ my go to subohm tank. Or rtaā€¦ would be the bravoā€¦ the bravo is pretty goodā€¦ only. 1 of 2 rtas I haveā€¦ so not much experience, but thatā€¦
Damn after all this typingā€¦I remember we talking about a squonkā€¦ damn! Iā€™m a idiotā€¦
Well I have 2 rdas that have bf pinsā€¦ dead rabbit or kaees Aladdin rdaā€¦ and the kaees didnā€™t even come with correct packaging. Came with 2 solid 510s instead of one solid one bfā€¦ guess a QC errorā€¦
Okay Iā€™m done.

1 Like

Iā€™d probably put my Wasp nano on it.

1 Like

Post #2
The only rda i have, the dead rabbit sq Ty for the tag @SessionDrummer

1 Like

Nice device. I like the Blue Leather
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

1 Like

Arctic Dolphin Amber Stabilized Wood Squonk MOD

1 Like

My lovest Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA

1 Like

@BoDarc @Sprkslfly @CosmicTruth

3 Likes

The stylish device Arctic Dolphin ALFA 210W TC Box MOD

1 Like

Iā€™m in bro, thanks for the tag :slight_smile: I wanna-be a squonker

2 Likes

Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.
@Greacy909
@GOLDvape
@Gokke
@Guilherme_Souza
@gigz

1 Like

is supported by single 18650 battery which boosts a maximum 100w p
A regulated squonk that can do 100 watts is perfect. I like the mech squonks or unregulatedā€¦ but the regulated or variable wattage is even better. Dialing the wattage in to exactly where you want it. And not having to build for an exact resistance to suit your batteries safety range. I know there is a lot of squonks being released at the momentā€¦ but this has to be one of the better looking ones and coming from a good company one of the best builtā€¦ need to get my hands on this! Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Really like that silver and red combo

1 Like

Love the Arthur

1 Like