Win Arctic Dolphin ELUX Kit, 3D UV Print, Super Tiny Mod--10/23

Want a vaping device that’s ultra-lightweight and holds comfortably in hand but still provides satisfying vaping experience? Here is your chance to win the Arctic Dolphin ELUX Kit. Elux is going to match all your daily outfits with its 9 different designs of the 3D UV printed boards on both sides. For wholesalers, you can also customize your own design on it. Don’t miss the chance to try this small but powerful device everyone!

To enter:

Go to our website to check out the Elux and tell us in the comment which color is your favorite and the reason why.

Example:

My favorite color is the B- Honeycomb because it looks classy.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on October 23,2018
2.Each person can post 2 times at most.
3.We require at least 20 participants.

4 Likes

#Post 1
My favorite color is the G-Square, because it looks to me more masculine - because it is a metal sheet.

3 Likes

Post 1
My favorite color is the G-Square, because I used to work at a sheet metal stockist and it looks the same as “5 bar tread plate”

2 Likes

Post 2
Thanks for the chance @Heaven_Gifts

@Mew @SunnyT @Jazzy_girl @Josephine_van_Rijn @Daviddavid1 @Cosmic

7 Likes

Well, since I need it to match my “outfit” I would have to go with the B- line. The Cross, Checkerboard, and or the Honeycomb.

3 Likes

I like the small size of it.

@Sprkslfly @DaveDave @CosmicTruth @adary @YoungLex

4 Likes

#Post 2
My favorite color is the G-Square, because it looks to me more masculine - because it is a metal sheet.

1 Like
  1. S-zebra stripe - I just like that one the most
2 Likes
  1. That’s my favorite as well, It does look classy not flashy or trashy.
    Hey look I am a Poet and Didn’t even Know It :slight_smile:
3 Likes
  1. It’s so tiny, If I won I would give it to my Daughter. I am a Big Guy with Large Hands.
    Thanks for the Chance @Heaven_Gifts :two_hearts:
3 Likes

I like b-honeycomb because it is so plain no one will want it.

4 Likes

We need 20 participants, i’m just number 6, so tag friends :slight_smile:
@anon13011326 @Sprkslfly @anon28032772

4 Likes

You read my mind, B-Honeycomb is indeed the best looking one and the only color I’d choose.

3 Likes

I’m #7 so let’s get some others in
@Burga @Pikachu @Stankhammer

3 Likes

My favorite color is the B- Honeycomb because it looks classy.

1 Like

#1 My favorite color is the S-Hexagon because it matches my Harley’s fuel tank!

3 Likes

Another one for the B-Honeycomb. Definitely the better looking one IMO

1 Like

#1: I guess the S-slate would work best for me, as I would be putting my berserker rda on that little mod and it’s finish is SS

1 Like

#2: this one is gonna need participants lol I didn’t know people on ELR were size-ist with mods, just cause it’s tiny don’t mean it won’t do good work;p @Josephine_van_Rijn @Mausberg @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee @jhmiller @Laberythm @Fozzy71 @Laura5 @ImNachogrl @Elvir4ik if you don’t wanna win at least reply and tag someone lol

4 Likes

post #1
I like the S-slate design because it catches my eye the best

1 Like