Win Carrys Green, An Environment Friendly Subohm Tank with Nice Flavor--(Ended)

Hello folks, wanna try a GREEN tank? Well yeah, it’s green, but not only literally. It features food grade silicone drip tip, coil sleeve and o-rings which is safe, healthy and environment friendly. This beautiful Green tank by Carrys is 24.5mm in diameter and 4ml in juice capacity, perfectly matching with most mods and ensuring your daily vape needs. Featuring convenient top filling system, plug-pull style coil replacement design and smoothly adjustable bottom airflow, it will provide you an easy and enjoyable vaping experience with nice flavor and vapor production. Moreover, it’s only priced at $10, definitely an afforable atty on the market. No matter you are intrigued by the good looking or the price, this Green tank won’t disappoint you. Now you have a chance to get it for free. Just enter this contest to WIN. 4 kits are ready for you.

Giveaway Rules:
1.Finish this vape quiz

2.How do you think about this Carrys Green Subohm Tank?

3.Tag 3 of your forum friends to enter.

4.Share the CARRYS Green tank on any of your social media pages.(Optional)

Note:
1.This contest ends on November 7, 2017
2.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org, every winner will get 2 sets of CARRYS Green tank.
3.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 30 participants.

2 Likes

Post #1
Looks green…
@Lolly @Josephine_van_Rijn @Bluenose63 @VapeyMama @fidalgo_vapes @CosmicTruth @R113

3 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92 @SessionDrummer @robin @SunnyT @Jenny1978 @JoJo @Laura5 @Dan_the_Man @Daven

4 Likes

8 because it’s the only number that doesn’t show up in the pyramid twice

3 Likes

The colors are interesting on this one.

1 Like

@VapeyMama @Silhouette @DaveDave

2 Likes

I was overcomplicating this riddle, been trying all sorts of ways; adding, subtracting, multiplying etc, but thanks @Jooshwa

8 makes perfect sense :grinning:

1 Like

Jeepers…the answer is (shot in the dark) 5 :speak_no_evil: - someone must know how to solve…

1 Like

Nice wide mouth piece
Color is cool
Plug in coil is convenient
Tank capacity is decent

1 Like

@Brandolf @GalacticResidue @Laberythm

3 Likes

Post #1
Green is the number 8

1 Like

Post #2
Top filling system

1 Like

Post #3
@ExTaCy1337 @nikpal @KrisKing84

1 Like

Post #4
@Sprkslfly @Brunkezz @VapeyMama

1 Like

#1 All I can think about when I see this is “8-6-7-5-3-0-9…” :rofl:

8 is the only thing I can think of that would work. (Although I really wanna say it’s a 0 for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

It is very green and I very much like green.

1 Like

I think answer is 8

1 Like

Unusual techtnical decision of conact between coil case and chimney.
It is maked with elastic shell of the coil.

1 Like

@Quadfx @QaxXxuZ @qwestor

1 Like

facebook

1 Like