Win Digiflavor Themis RTA, Enjoy the Flavorful Beast--3/2

As a top leader of atomizer, Digiflavor brought us so many impressive devices in the past two years, especially the Pharaoh and Siren series. Vapers are always curious what their next outstanding product is. Now the highly-anticipated Themis appears on the scene. Inspired by Zeus, Themis is also a leakproof RTA with 5ml large e-juice capacity. It features the innovative airflow transferring from top to bottom, which provides you amazing flavor. To meet different vaping needs, it has two versions, postless deck version for both single & dual coils building and the mesh version. Moreover, the quick access top cap is easy and convenient for refilling. Wanna try this bad boy at the first time? Don’t hesitate to join us, and then you will have the chance to bring it home. Good luck, everyone!

To enter:

1.What do you think of this Digiflavor Themis RTA?

2.Have you used any Digiflavor products? Which one is the most impressive for you? If not, just comment with Digiflavor Themis RTA.

3.Share Digiflavor Themis RTA on any of your social media pages.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 2, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 25 participants.
4.The prize is Dual coil version standard edition.

4 Likes

#1 sounds interesting

1 Like

I like the design of it!

1 Like

I’ve used the Aura rda before!

1 Like

Shared on instagram

1 Like

Post #1
nice “larger” tank at 5ml and dual coils

2 Likes

Post #2
Digiflavore themis rta

2 Likes

@worm1 @Mark_Turner @fidalgo_vapes
@VapeyMama @SessionDrummer @woftam

3 Likes

@Lolly @Jazzy_girl @Silhouette

2 Likes

Post #3
@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit @GalacticResidue taking all my tag ideas…@mew @BoDarc @robin @Silhouette

5 Likes

Post #4
@AlanS @Hobag @Sprkslfly @SmilingOgre for the review buddy, @Jazzy_girl @bahh @therabidweasel @SthrnMixer @JMak642 @SunnyT

4 Likes
  1. No idea, never tried it.
1 Like

#1 I like the option for single coil use!!

1 Like

2, Dig the Pharaoh Mini!

1 Like
  1. Oh hell no!!!
2 Likes

#2 digiflavor Themis RTA

1 Like

#3 this is my social media

2 Likes
  1. @Lolly @Jim22 @Cutlass92
2 Likes

Post #5