Win Eleaf iStick Amnis, A Sleek and Ultra-compact Kit with Stable Performance--11/23

Today we bring you guys a a sleek and portable kit from Eleaf iStick family - istick Amnis as prizes. It adopts a rubber paint finish for a soft and smooth hand feeling. iStick Amnis has an ultra-compact size but comes with an internal 900mAh battery, ensuring a long-lasting vaping. Besides, the intuitive four-color battery indicator can present the battery status very clearly. The paired GS Drive atomizer features all-new GS Air M 0.35ohm coil and GS Air 0.75ohm head, which produces decent flavor and massive clouds. Along with top slide filling system and adjustable bottom airflow, the istick Amnis is absolutely a good choice for your daily vaping. Wanna get your hand on this compact and exquisite kit? Join us now!

To enter:

Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Eleaf iStick Amnis
Smok
Kanthal

If you draw a blank then post
‘Eleaf iStick Amnis’
Next post will start with Letter ‘S’

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on November 23, 2018.
2.Each person can post 8 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

---------------Holiday Vaping Season Sales---------------

Time: 14:00pm Nov. 6, 2018- 14:00pm Nov. 26, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items (Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Asmodus, Lost Vape, Modefined, KIZOKU, Hcigar Akso products excluded)
Code: SAVE30

The 30% promotion can be applied with HG APP 5% discount. When you place orders at our APP, you will get an extra 5% discount.

Post 1

Eleaf istick amnis

Post 2

Strawberry

1 Like

#1 Yihi :call_me_hand:

#2 innokin :call_me_hand:

#3 nickel :call_me_hand:

#4 lung :call_me_hand:

#5 goon :call_me_hand:

#6 nichrome :call_me_hand:

#7 eleaf :call_me_hand:

#8 firmware :call_me_hand:

1. eleaf (chars)
  1. firmware
  1. eleaf (chars)
  1. firmware
  1. eleaf (chars)
  1. firmware
  1. eleaf (chars)
  1. firmware (nobody said to use different words, right?)

#Post 1

eGo