Win Geekvape Medusa Reborn, A Fine Cloud & Flavor Chasing RDTA

The Geekvape Medusa has redefined the concept of RDTA, stirred a lot of “Wow” from vapers! Now the Medusa family has a new addition, Medusa Reborn! This tank has been given a upgrade since the Medusa for sure. It is added a quick access system making refilling easier than ever and an advanced build deck especially designed for clapton and staggered coils - great news for experienced vapers! Compared with the previous Medusa tank, the e-juice capacity has also increased to 3.5ml capacity and is now compatible with both 810 and 510 drip tips. The new RDTA also boasts an adjustable side airflow, which is obviously good for producing delicious flavors and big clouds and it is even still possible to produce a squoke mod by replacing its gold-plated bottom feeding pin! Facing such a fine tank, don’t you wanna give it try? Well, now Heaven Gifts offers you a chance to win Geekvape Medusa Reborn for free!

Reply any of the rule to enter:

1. Which feature of Geekvape Medusa Reborn do you like
  2. Share Geekvape Medusa Reborn on any of your social media page (Optional)

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
VK
Pinterest
Tumblr

3.Share your RDTA gear (pictures are preferred); If no, then simply reply “Currently Heaven Gifts has a Geekvape Medusa Reborn sale for reseller,click&check
4.Share a food(dessert,drinks,alcohol,etc) you think is a good pairing with e-cigarette

Note:

1. We divide the prizes into 2 levels:
    Every 15 participants we get, we will give away 1 $10 USD Heaven Gifts giftcard. More participants, more giftcards.
    At last, we will select 1 winner to get Geekvape Medusa Reborn.
  2. This contest will end on June 4, 2017.
  3. Each person can post 4 times at most.
  4. At least 80 replies requested.

--------------------------------------------Extra News for Resellers------------------------------------------

We currently are running a special sale for our resellers who purchased/purchasing/will purchase Geekvape Medusa Reborn. Please check here to find more details:
https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Share-Medusa-Reborn-Get-Extra-Discount-Wholesale.html

2 Likes

Oh I am definitely digging that Stainless Steel :bomb::fire::rescue_worker_helmet:

Upgraded build deck for bigger builds!

The overall design, the concept positioning the Medusa between a RDA and a RDTA and the slight juice capacity increse compared to the previous version.

Oh, boy…less than a week left and 80 replies needed…this is not going to work. :cry: C’mon guys & gals !

I think you make these give aways too complicated, with too many rules. Post to social media…many people do not use ANY social media. Post pictures. Write a comment about an atomizer you have never used, etc.

You don’t have to do all of them to enter - you can just do 1 or 2.

3 Likes

Ohmega Beast Tank

1 Like
  1. I Like that it looks like RDA,but its RDTA
  1. shared on FB
  1. Currently Heaven Gifts has a Geekvape Medusa Reborn sale for reseller,click&check
  1. Coffee and soda

Squonkable is nice, and the colored engravings on the rainbow version are very unique.

Check out @NationVaper’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NationVaper/status/869402785602834432?s=09

1. Al the color choices.
  1. Shared on my GroupMe app.
  1. https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Share-Medusa-Reborn-Get-Extra-Discount-Wholesale.html

My norm all day drink, Mtn Dew.

I love the 3.5mm capacity but it still looks like a RDA

Shared on the Book of Faces :+1:

2 Likes