Win GTRS LOCO, A Perfect Prize for Every Vaper--12/19

GTRS LOCO is a new compact pod kit with portable design and four classic colors. Constructed by Aluminum Alloy & PC, it provides high texture and comfortable hand feeling. GTRS LOCO comes with built-in 1000mAh battery and 3ml ejuice capacity. It features the two replaceable coil heads and the base adapter with adjustable air-flow hole, which delivers unprecedented smooth flavor. Besides, the one fire button and LED design makes operation much easier. Wanna enrich your vaping collection? Join us now!

To enter:

Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
GTRS LOCO
OBS
Smok

If you draw a blank then post
‘GTRS LOCO’
Next post will start with Letter ‘O’

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on December 19, 2018. Except the GTRS LOCO kit, the winners can get extra one US$20 Gift card.
2.Each person can post 8 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

1 Like

GTRS LOCO

unclear naked body.

OneVape…

E-liquid

Daedalus (just adding participants number. Good luck everyone!)

1 Like

Strawberry

Post #1

Yostatech

Post #1
Hobby

Post #2

YFTK

#Post 1

Post #3

Asmodus

Strawberry

Post #4

Youde

(@Dan_the_Man you really like strawberry that much? :smiley:)

1 Like

Post#2
E-liquid

Post #5

Dual coil

liquid

@adary I can’t stand strawberry. I was wondering if anyone would notice that

Post #6

DiY eliquid

@Dan_the_Man I love strawberry but only in vape. Wouldn’t eat it even if it was the last thing left on earth to eat.

2 Likes

Dual Coil

Just in to make up numbers.
Good luck everybody :wave: :+1:

1 Like

Post #7

Lost vape

Escribe