Win Hellvape VP, An Exquisite RDA for Flavor Chasers--4/8

Guys, wanna pair your favorite mod with a new RDA for a refreshing vaping experience? If yes, please follow us to have a look at this beautiful Hellvape VP. Designed by VaperSTUFF Indonesia, VP RDA is an exquisite dripper atomizer with 24mm diameter. It features innovative triangle post design with slop post-holes for quick flavor and easy building. Both post and deck are made of 24K gold, contributing to perfect electronic conductivity. With the dome system, you can enjoy a clean and dense flavor. It comes with the black 810 PEI drip tip and a 510 drip tip adapter, which meet different vaping needs. Futhermore, the included BF pin also brings you squonk vaping fun. We have prepared 1 set for you. Simply join us, you’ll have chance to bring it home. Good luck!

To enter:
1.What do you think of this Hellvape VP RDA?
2.When purchasing a new RDA, which features do you care about most?
3.How many RDAs do you own? Pls list their names.
4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 8, 2018.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

----------------------------------------Easter Day Sales--------------------------------------

Time: 14:00 March 29, 2018 - 14:00 April 4, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except Clearance items/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

3 Likes
  1. only other dripper I’ve ever tried was a troll , so might be interesting to try something different
1 Like

2 ) flavor

1 Like
  1. @Cutlass92, @SthrnMixer, @SmilingOgre, @SessionDrummer

Tag y’all are it

2 Likes
  1. only got a troll
1 Like
  1. @Molly_Mcghee, @ @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit
1 Like

Post #1
With its very shallow well, its definitely a squonker. Not seeing anything new here on this guy, actually quite the opposite in its simplicity. I am sure it doesn’t get a second thought with all the flaws it has and add the crazy price but hey, if it has good flavor, id give it a go, for free that is.

2 Likes

Post #2
Flavor followed by hybrid safe 510.

1 Like

Post #3
Fuel v2, freakshow v1,v2, gear, 454,lush

1 Like

Post #4
@Mix_and_Hope @Hobag @Fishaddict420

1 Like

@woftam @marsh8 @Benoz

Troll V1, Freakshow V1-V2 Bonza, Drop, Recoil, Dead Rabbit Entheon

2 Likes

Looks good want ro try that deck out

1 Like

i always look at the deck and see if it will be a good squonk

1 Like

4 rda’s pulse 24 (my fav), the drop, think its called Godzilla or something cant remember lol, fugites or something its shit think i chucked it out.

3 Likes

@vape4dayz @woftam @marsh8

1 Like

@Mark_Turner @Heaven_Gifts @worm1

1 Like
  1. It’s lovely
1 Like
  1. Ease of building & Flavor production
1 Like
  1. A couple RDAs Twisted Messes, Cigreen, IGO W-4, Loop
1 Like
  1. @qstatic @QaxXxuZ