Win Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor, Try An Ergonomic Kit with Fantastic Performance--(Ended)

It’s definitely a pleasure to get a newly cool and reliable kit on the hand. Well, today we bring you Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor as prize to enrich your collection. Inspired by the automobile smart key, it’s very ergonomic, aesthetically fitting your hands comfortably. Powered by a built-in 2000mAh battery, it can fire up to at most 80W. The massive 1.3-inch TFT screen presents all the parameters very clearly. Moreover, it also features a real time clock, 2.0A quick charge, preheat function and a nicotine intake calculation system, which ensure you intelligent and safe vaping experience. As a 2ml sub ohm tank, ProCore Motor can be increased to 4.5ml with an extended vent pipe and extra glass tube. It adopts the flip type top-fill design, making refill very simple and convenient. With various ProC series coil heads, it delivers massive vapor production and nice flavor. Wanna try it by yourself? Don’t hesitate to join us. We have prepared 1 set for you guys. Good luck!

To enter:
1.Let’s make a vape quiz below.

2.What’s your thoughts on this Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor kit?

3.Share Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor on any of your social media platforms.(Optional)

4.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 1 winner on September 28, 2017. If the winner we choose gave the right answer of vape quiz, the prize is not only Joyetech Ekee kit, but also extra one $20 gift cards on heavengifts.com. Otherwise, the prize is only Joyetech Ekee kit.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 25 participants.

1 Like

It’s not possible to write 30 as the sum of three odd numbers.

“Creative Answer” to a trick question:
Turn the 9 upside down to get the solution:
6 + 11 + 13 =30

The sum of three odd numbers is always odd. =P

5 Likes

Interesting.

I like the reliability of the electronics in the Cuboid (once it finally decided to accept a flash of the firmware [after multiple attempts] 2 months into using it).

2 Likes

@VapeyMama @mjag @Josephine_van_Rijn @MysticRose @Lostmarbles @SessionDrummer @TheTinMan1 @Grubby @Saxonn @woftam

7 Likes

Will be used to tag more friends, since everyone in my social media circle (ELR) can access this! :wink:

@BoDarc @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee @R113 @Silhouette @Bad_Influence @Kinnikinnick @yacko @wacko and @Dot!

3 Likes

Post #5

It would be nice to see more single 26650 designs that are:

• firmware upgradable
  • solidly performing and reliable electronics
  • designed with ergonomics in mind before “cute”

Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Post #1
’Please choose from all the numbers above’
This includes the 0 from the number 30, so logically
11+9+10=30. I used the 1 from the bottom number row, and the 0 from the number 30.

2 Likes

Post #2
I love my Joyetech products, and the firing button would fit my petite little hand just perfectly, also I average 60 watts so this is perfect. If I had to choose something that wasn’t an RDA, the Procore series actually intrigues me. I need that clock as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Post #3
Shared on Google + under Amberinam@google
although I had no idea how to link the post back to here. Ha.

2 Likes

Post #4
Tag, you’re it @Ryuk, @VapeyMama, @Cutlass92, @Molly_Mcghee

And thanks for the giveaway Heavengifts, much appreciated :grinning:

4 Likes

This made my brain hurt…
(3*5)+(9-1)+7=30

2 Likes

It looks like a neat* design and I like the clock feature.

2 Likes

Shared on my Facebook :wink:

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Gambit117 @mew @Josephine_van_Rijn @filledb @Lostmarbles @paingawd @Jenny1978

Thanks for the tags @Silhouette & @Sprkslfly

6 Likes

Post #5

My dodgeball partner, @Leilani!!! @Jazzy_girl @GPC2012

3 Likes

Post # 1
15+13+(3-1)=30

2 Likes

Post #2
2.What’s your thoughts on this Joyetech Ekee with ProCore Motor kit
I think this would be a perfect mod for on the go.

Post #1 15+13+(3-1)=30
Tnx Jazzy_girl :wink:

2 Likes

IMG_15361.Let’s make a vape quiz below.
[/quote]

It stands to reason that if one was able to choose from “ALL” the numbers above. The correct answer would be
2+13+15= 30

7 Likes
  1. I think it’s a lovely design, but know little about its functionality or reliability
1 Like