Win OBS Cube Mini, A Portable Resin Kit for MTL Vapers--4/29

Hey guys, today we bring you a compact kit from OBS Cube family - Cube Mini as prize, which is smaller and slimmer than its old brother. Following the trends, it adopts exquisite resin panels for attractive appearance. Designed for MTL vapes with low power output, OBS Cube Mini comes with a 1500mAH built-in battery to provide you a long-lasting vaping. The same big and responsive round button makes operation easier than ever. Cube Mini has two ejuice capacity choices of 2ml/3ml, meeting different vaping needs. It features two different bottom airflow system - big hole for S1 mesh coil and four little holes for Ni coil. The top filling design can help you prevent the leakage issues. Moreover, the innovative cores matches with ejuice of different strength to bring you dense flavor. Wanna bring it home for free? Join us now!

To enter:

1.What do you think of this OBS Cube Mini?

2.Have you used any resin devices before? If yes, please write down their names. If not, just comment with OBS Cube Mini.

3.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 29, 2019.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.
3.We require at least 20 participants.

6 Likes

#Post 1
OBS Cube Mini is great! I really like the OBS Cube kit, the OBS Cube Mini even more like it. It has become even smaller, which means it will be more comfortable to lie in your hand, this is now a super stealth device.

2 Likes

Oh, I like. I most assuredly do.

Geek Vape Nova

#Post 2

I also used GeekVape Nova.

AAAAAAAAAAAA…

2 Likes

@TheTinMan @YoungLex @g2k88

3 Likes

@OddModicum @HouseofPain @worm1

3 Likes

@Sprkslfly @Rockdog32

3 Likes
  1. Its cute! I really love the resin, and the matchy-matchy drip tip is awesome. Its been almost 9 years since I used a device with an internal battery, but I know they’re much more efficient now, and would love to try this one. Great form factor!
1 Like
  1. OBS Cube Mini. I’ve not used any resin devices, but about 6 are on my wish-list!
1 Like
  1. My Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 shown with a Coral 2 RDA, though I’ve since replaced the tip and the RDA I’m using currently is the Wotofo Profile.
2 Likes
  1. @eStorm
  1. @RexRabbit
  1. ***** @adary
1 Like

Beautiful little brother for my 80W OBS CUBE

My CARRYS T4-R Baby Resin Tank
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

1 Like

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

2 Likes
  1. Small enough not to make a bulge in your pocket, hopefully.
    Good luck, everyone!
1 Like

@eStorm @anon28032772 @CosmicTruth

2 Likes