Win SMPO AIO, Best Ecig 2017 for New Vapers--(Ended)

Christmas is just around corner. Have you picked the gifts for your dear family yet? Wanna persuade your beloved one to quit smoking on this special occasion? Well, then you can’t miss this new ultra-compact and ergonomic AIO kit – SMPO, which is consisted of built-in 650mAh battery and 1.8ml pre-filled & non-refillable nicotine salt based e-liquid pod. Made in USA, the pre-filled nicotine salt e-liquid has 18mg/ml and 50ml/ml nicotine strength for great throat hit. There are 3 flavors available, tobacco, menthol and full fruit, meeting different vaping needs. With magnetic contacts, the SMPO pod can conveniently snap into the battery. Sophisticated temperature control and patented porous ceramic heating element enable you a consistently powerful vaping experience. Moreover, comfortable mouthpiece, convenient 5 clicks fire button as well as micro-USB port for quick charging, all make SMPO kit a good choice for new vapers. This time we prepare 1 kit to give away. Good luck!

Giveaway Rules:
1.Share SMPO AIO Starter kit on any of your social media pages.(Optional)

2.Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
SMPO
O-ring
Geekvape

If you draw a blank then post
‘SMPO’
Next post will start with Letter ‘O’

3.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1 We use random.org to select 1 winner on Dec 25, 2017.
2.You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 20 participants

And we currently are having the Christmas & New Year Sale, you could use our latest sale code to enjoy a bigger discount. See details below:

For Retail Customers:

Part 1:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Get 30% off for all items except clearance items/So Good e-Juice
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.

Notice: Our free shipping includes DHL shipping method. From China to any other place in the world only takes 1 week.

3 Likes

#1 I’ll kick it off.

SMPO

2 Likes

#1 Ohm

10 blah

Multimeter

#1 Recipe

10 char

#1 E-Leaf

FA Fresh Fig

#2 twitter

#3 @DaveDave @CosmicTruth @Lexie3

1 Like

#3 @SessionDrummer @Jenny1978 @mrpipes

Grams
:slight_smile: 10 char

Sigelei…

Even this post needed additional chars to play the word:
Inhale

#2 electronic

#1 coils :wink:

#3 settings .

@Dan_the_Man occasionally if your post is too short it makes an error, to circumvent the error I add “10 char” so the post is long enough to not throw the error, and allow me to post. :slight_smile: the slight smile is to show I’m slightly happy :laughing:

Strawberry

1 Like

oh duhh i should have known that.

:+1:

1 Like

Yes you should have, now type a vape related word that starts with the letter Y :smile:

ylang ylang

10 char :sunglasses:

1 Like